KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obv she’ll be waiting for the Hello feature to be published.. no one gives a duck Jaffa Kate

Reactions: 3
Have the girls had chicken pox? The last two photos in recent post, Evelyn looks like she’s had it?

Ignore me…I meant the third photo in the post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's going from one extreme to the other! Few days post partum and hosting a joint birthday party and now saying how hard it all is. No tit mate. We all knew it was going to be hard work, why didn't she? Had a friend who has just done similar- tried really hard to be 'amazing' and do lots after having a baby and relished in the praise of how great she is blab blah blah, then crashed and burned. Just take some time to slow down and make the most of the time with a new baby in the house!

Reactions: 10
She's going from one extreme to the other! Few days post partum and hosting a joint birthday party and now saying how hard it all is. No tit mate. We all knew it was going to be hard work, why didn't she? Had a friend who has just done similar- tried really hard to be 'amazing' and do lots after having a baby and relished in the praise of how great she is blab blah blah, then crashed and burned. Just take some time to slow down and make the most of the time with a new baby in the house!
I think she got the idea for her post from Sam Faiers, she put a similar post up about an hour before Jaf.

Reactions: 2
Have the girls had chicken pox? The last two photos in recent post, Evelyn looks like she’s had it?

I thought this too!

Reactions: 1
Baby and placenta will have been at least a stone, and then add the 3.5 stone she says she needs to loose now, I'm gonna go for yet another 5 stone gain for this pregnancy, it's so unhealthy!

And don't get me wrong, I am in no way shaming her for carrying excess weight! It's the excessive yoyo of 5-6 stone on and off again that's damaging.

Reactions: 7
Can't believe she's taking weight loss and dying yo get her trainers back on already. Not even told us the baby's name yet!

Reactions: 5
7pm Sunday night I reckon for name announcement as she tries and gets most engagement!
I thought it might be, but like someone else said the wooden name plaque wouldn’t have arrived yet with the bank holiday! No doubt it will be 7pm one day this week once the postie has been!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yes what's weird is in some pics she looks like she had it (with the baby) and others they are not there (in both girls)

maybe blurred them out for the albums

I thought it might be, but like someone else said the wooden name plaque wouldn’t have arrived yet with the bank holiday! No doubt it will be 7pm one day this week once the postie has been!
Ah Jaffa - announces her pregnancy gain before her baby name. Talk about acting like a clever

here we go ... now she's on her new journey to loose weight and how do you want my content guys ? Grids or stories?

Reactions: 4
Why is she wasting money on new clothes. She's been pregnant twice before, surely she has lounget things to wear from them

Reactions: 3
Clearly waiting for something custom made with Gary’s name on for the announcement. With Dave and Alan it was announced the next day on Instagram so absolutely nothing to do with telling family members first. Imagine being that bothered about an Instagram post. Also, bet none of Jaffs fam are particularly bothered. Third girl n all that.

Reactions: 14
When my baby was a week old I couldn’t of cared less how I looked or what I was wearing. I was in my maternity clothes/pjs just soaking up the cuddles and desperately trying to get sleep where I could. She’s so self obsessed and vain. She needs to realise that even when she’s slimmer she still looks bloody awful.

Reactions: 11
My last born is 18 months and I still wear my maternity leggings 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who called it that she’d copy of lifethroughemseyes? Also, Scala? Is that from looking through her Greece photos!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.