KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GARYYYYYYYYY

So the girls will eternally have to share a birthday because Jaff wanted maximum time off work on all her pregnancies

Who called the 3 of them in matching outfits 🙄 they'll be like the Von Jaffs for the next 15 years 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Doula can't even spell 'nourishing' 🙄. Nothing against people who have issues with spelling, husband has dyslexia, but you'd best believe he'd be googling any words he wasn't 100% about if labelling in a professional capacity.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Doula can't even spell 'nourishing' 🙄. Nothing against people who have issues with spelling, husband has dyslexia, but you'd best believe he'd be googling any words he wasn't 100% about if labelling in a professional capacity.
My other half is dyslexic as well and he trains people for a living. Honestly he uses me as his walking, talking dictionary! He doesn’t really use the PowerPoints he creates - he’s not a knobby trainer, but likes to ensure they are professional and the spelling and grammar are accurate.
Any professional would do the same

Reactions: 1
Genuinely interested how much you have to pay for a doula to say encouraging things and make you soup 😩 Couldn’t your partner/friends/mum just do that for you?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When do we think this name reveal is going to be? Surely she’s managed to text her family and friends by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
£700 to end up with a 3rd degree tear and again for a second degree tear lmao. I know the doula can't actually help with that but she brought her along as an assurance of having the world's best births. I had my husband and my mum on all 3, needed emergency forceps for my first as back to back but no Intervention or stitches for other 2 so I think taking your mum for free beats hands down 🤣🤣 (2nd n 3rd were all 9½LB babies so not small )

• Haha
£700 to end up with a 3rd degree tear and again for a second degree tear lmao. I know the doula can't actually help with that but she brought her along as an assurance of having the world's best births. I had my husband and my mum on all 3, needed emergency forceps for my first as back to back but no Intervention or stitches for other 2 so I think taking your mum for free beats hands down 🤣🤣 (2nd n 3rd were all 9½LB babies so not small )
Sorry but this is below the belt. Do you think it’s nice or kind to make light or laugh about someone having significant tears? Lucky you that your second and third kids came without any problems but tbh you’re just coming across as bragging. Lucky you that you had tw/o people at your births, not everyone has that privilege. I was allowed my husband for active labour and he had to leave 45 mins after the baby was born due to covid restrictions after a traumatic birth.

I dislike Jaff as much as anyone, but I think it’s nasty to mock or minimise peoples’ birth experiences or their choices if they chose to seek out some additional emotional support, particularly when they’ve had an extremely traumatic first birth - I remember her saying she couldn’t even remember the baby being born.

Reactions: 2
Any thoughts on the name?? I'm going with Edith or Ivy

Sorry but this is below the belt. Do you think it’s nice or kind to make light or laugh about someone having significant tears? Lucky you that your second and third kids came without any problems but tbh you’re just coming across as bragging. Lucky you that you had tw/o people at your births, not everyone has that privilege. I was allowed my husband for active labour and he had to leave 45 mins after the baby was born due to covid restrictions after a traumatic birth.

I dislike Jaff as much as anyone, but I think it’s nasty to mock or minimise peoples’ birth experiences or their choices if they chose to seek out some additional emotional support, particularly when they’ve had an extremely traumatic first birth - I remember her saying she couldn’t even remember the baby being born.
I think the point of this is due to the amount of money it cost when she could've had the emotional support of her mother. I only had my husband with me which is all I needed

Reactions: 9
Any thoughts on the name?? I'm going with Edith or Ivy

I think the point of this is due to the amount of money it cost when she could've had the emotional support of her mother. I only had my husband with me which is all I needed
So many assumptions - how do we know she paid? It could be a friend or she could have got a deal for it being the second time she’s used her! But even if she did pay that’s her choice.

Maybe her mother was looking after the other children?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i think you’re confused about the role of a doula. Don’t get me wrong I’d never pay for one but they don’t guarantee you an easy ride. If that was the case £700 is a fair price to pay and everyone would be doing it! It’s nothing to do with the doula what kind of tear she had and actually she’s achieved a VBAC twice so in Kate’s eyes I’m sure she’s thrilled with the outcome both times🤷🏽‍♀️

on another note is there anything this girl won’t share with the world?!

Reactions: 2
She had Ninny Jane and Seaaaaaaaaan there, and the doula!
Some NHS Trusts are still only allowing one yet KK gets three…………….

• Angry

I think the idea is that someone can fork out an extortionate amount of money for absolutely no reason at all. Like what has she actually paid for? Someone to talk to? Ridiculous spending imo.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.