Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gnb

The noise she makes after she says a few words drives me nuts... like she is sucking a sweet. Grates me so much!

Reactions: 3

Instagrime

Finding it hard to understand why he’s being blamed? If you look closely the white car is parked a little bit on the kerb whereas Sean’s isn’t. If he was that far away from the kerb then the car would have either gone into the front of the his car and not an open door or would have been over the white lines onto the other side! It’s completely the idiot drivers fault and could have been much worse if Annie had been in his arms too! I love Tattle but Christ people are reaching here!
Lol calm down. I wasn’t blaming him. Just saying the car looked like it was sticking out a bit. Hardly saying he deserved it or anything similar. It’s awful what happened and even more so that the driver didn’t stop

Jehe

I think she is quite religious as she met Sean on a religious retreat to Lourdes

Irrch

Chatty Member
If she didn’t pay, wow how ungrateful.! And if she has she’d know it’s not the cheapest by a long shot.!
Exactly my thoughts ! She's so entitled !!! We stayed here when we only had 1/2 kids and love it ! Would absolutely go again. Ughh it's not dated you ignorant twirp it's SUPPOSED to be a nautical theme. There's the new marvel one across the way you could have gone to?!
Ten mins walk through downtown Disney and she's 'it's the cheapest' hahaha love to see you at hotel Santa Fe next time with us commoners.

Shocking beyond belief. There are at least three hotels much (for their party size probably a grand ?!) cheaper than where you are staying. Some people (and probably many of the kids in your class) could only dream of being in the cheapest out dated hotel.

I think there must be major marital issues like boredom if they cannot go anywhere just the two of them. I also think this can be a reason why people have so many children so close together because they can't cope with just calm and quiet as it brings their issues to the surface.

Also, when she says the bracelets have to be 'warn' everywhere ... I die a little inside with every spelling mistake.
I felt like that about 'you have to change it everyday' they are strict with masks - well why wouldn't they be ? Not everywhere has managed to rile out the vaccinations as quick as the UK. We know she loves to bend / break the rules. I bet her gang are (usually) the type that walk round the resort thinking they own the place with all their belts from Turkey.

Now they are in a big theme park just like the rest of ordinary people in the crowd.

• Heart

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
Glad to see she’s on full on pregnancy binge mode with that take away, true to form as ever. Also those enormous coffees she gets every morning as well as having about 300/400 calories also cost about a fiver, she must have money to burn, I really don’t understand how they afford the life they lead 🤷🏼‍♀️
The bank of mum & dad probably pay for majority of everything

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She’s 3, turning 4 in May. So she will have a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a baby all born in May/June!
How could I forget this she's practically the same age as my son 😄 wow she's going to be busy... or rather her mother is 🤣

• Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
She’s definitely having a boy and honestly I am already embarrassed for the kid and it’s not even born yet. The outfits 🥵

04962E33-BD56-4CD6-87F8-35A0DBA6CA62.png

🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
When do they go?! She’s moaning about feeling run down…she’s literally just birthed a human ffs why doesn’t she just relax.

If she is pregnant, it's not a good look to be 'faking' alcoholic drinks etc... People may doubt if she's really faking or just not giving a shit and having it anyway.

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I found all those stories completely bizarre. First thing she should have done was call the police surely because, ya know, fingerprints!?

And how did she manage to get their name and address!?

She’s so bloody random.

For a teacher her FB shouldn’t be as open as it is, surely!?

B197CA7A-347F-49D5-8B79-4D4FC4780C14.png
69BE4521-C458-4AA9-9543-54252058E430.jpeg
5EEB6FE9-93AF-4BDD-A125-D6AD43810C9E.jpeg

• Wow

Lucmg01

Was going to say it’s one of the high end Disney hotels and hasn’t long been renovated !! It’s a lovely hotel 🙈🙈🙈 definitely gifted

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I bet they know this baby is a girl, cue her being pregnant with number 4 in 2023, they will try until they get a boy

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
I can't normally tell when something has been photoshopped until it's pointed out, but even I can see she's done something to this picture. Her face looks like a cartoon character! There's got to be something seriously wrong with u to alter a picture that will become a memory. She will have to look back on that photo in years to come of her carrying her unborn baby & think that doesn't even look like me 🤦‍♀️ All for the gram, what an airhead!

Zoom in & look at the shape of her face 😱
Same shape as the scream mask 😱

She’a all chin in that picture
Got a chin like Jimmy Hill

• Haha