KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband is a teacher and honestly it’s been awful.. I get those in the hospitals are on front line but he caught Covid at school and then gave it to me and our newborn. We were really poorly. A colleagues husband died (she caught it at school too). I don’t rant about it on social media but I think teachers are thought of so negatively when they’re working really hard and are also putting themselves at risk. The thing that upset me most is we didn’t let a single person hold our baby and caught it anyway. My husband was told he still had to deliver online learning through video link whilst we all had Covid too.

Also, since when did she shop at Tesco? 👀
Thank you for saying what I was feeling. I caught coronavirus at work and passed it to 5 family members. My Dad ended up hospitalised and incredibly poorly and I felt so guilty. I’m not denying that the NHS are faced with it daily, but they are being recognised for this; whilst they’re still claiming children don’t spread the virus. The difference in portrayal of the NHS and education staff has been poles apart- the NHS were hero’s whilst education staff had 9 months off work if you believe the media.
I don’t think it’s right to say 1 is worse than the other. Every profession, business and person has been impacted somehow.
With Kate however, she can’t pick and choose what rules she follows and what she doesn’t. She was out and about, seeing anyone and everyone and jet setting during a pandemic; that’s the difference I think. Now that her maternity is coming to an end, she’s going to shout from the roof tops about those not following the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you for saying what I was feeling. I caught coronavirus at work and passed it to 5 family members. My Dad ended up hospitalised and incredibly poorly and I felt so guilty. I’m not denying that the NHS are faced with it daily, but they are being recognised for this; whilst they’re still claiming children don’t spread the virus. The difference in portrayal of the NHS and education staff has been poles apart- the NHS were hero’s whilst education staff had 9 months off work if you believe the media.
I don’t think it’s right to say 1 is worse than the other. Every profession, business and person has been impacted somehow.
With Kate however, she can’t pick and choose what rules she follows and what she doesn’t. She was out and about, seeing anyone and everyone and jet setting during a pandemic; that’s the difference I think. Now that her maternity is coming to an end, she’s going to shout from the roof tops about those not following the rules.
Why do people keep saying her maternity is due to come to an end? She didn’t have the baby until June? So if she’s taking a year (which I’m sure she did with Evelyn) then she’s still got 6 months left

I know of several teachers that have died from COVID, personally, so I’m sure the number is higher.
Thank you for this. I honestly didn’t know. I’m not saying education staff shouldn’t moan, Children’s physiology especially teenagers is exactly the same as an adult and more should have been done to protect them - the same as anyone that has to go to work.
I don’t agree with her moaning about it though she’s flaunted the rules from the begging she was happy to do so and now suddenly it’s an issue?

Reactions: 4
sorry but Nhs staff weren’t all recognised with the pay rise and teachers were.

Reactions: 1
She gives zero bleeping shits. Did you see within 24 hours she’d copied lil and life’s leggings... day before Xmas Amazon priming non essentials. What a tool.

Reactions: 5
Absolute beg for stuff for the girls rooms today 🙄
Blatant, she’s a grabby little whinger, bet she’s off round her parents house for some New Year celebrating, she needs reporting to her employer for her constant rule breaking since March

Reactions: 4
Blatant, she’s a grabby little whinger, bet she’s off round her parents house for some New Year celebrating, she needs reporting to her employer for her constant rule breaking since March
You called it! Uploaded a photo at her parents 🤣 can’t even say I’m shocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.