KeepingKate #4 forever comparing Dave and Alan and buying juice by the gallon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The make up stories .... then a shot of the make up using a ‘natural glow’ Filter.
I just tried said filter and it legit made me look like a cartoon character - try it, not natural at all.
I wonder what all these insta z listers look like in real life without their filters

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes even doing the face vibrator ads when on holiday ffs. How desperate is she
Watching Kate and all these other Insta huns rubbing the lumis all over their faces fills me with an unexplainable rage, I want to shove these lumis where the sun doesn’t shine! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Face wipes are one of the worst things you could use on your face along with that bleeping vibrator she keeps using. Then comments on how her skin is sensitive! I'm not surprised rubbing that all over it. You just need a good double cleanse and serum/moisturiser.

Reactions: 10
Surely her being a skin care Profesh now she would know that those wipes are full of plastic and don’t take nothing off her face, plus she should be cleaning her lashes properly too. Why can’t people just use a cleanser toner and moisturiser and duck off. Fed up of lumi spa and people selling perfumes !!! If I want perfume I want the actual perfume not some crap with a number on the front! If not I’d stick to the old impulse sprays if I wanted cheap 😂

Reactions: 10
Face wipes are one of the worst things you could use on your face along with that bleeping vibrator she keeps using. Then comments on how her skin is sensitive! I'm not surprised rubbing that all over it. You just need a good double cleanse and serum/moisturiser.

Surely her being a skin care Profesh now she would know that those wipes are full of plastic and don’t take nothing off her face, plus she should be cleaning her lashes properly too. Why can’t people just use a cleanser toner and moisturiser and duck off. Fed up of lumi spa and people selling perfumes !!! If I want perfume I want the actual perfume not some crap with a number on the front! If not I’d stick to the old impulse sprays if I wanted cheap 😂
If anybody is stupid enough to spend £200 on one of those things after watching her TAKE HER MAKEUP OFF WITH A WIPE then more fool them, they’re an absolute twit. Wipes are only acceptable for fannies, flights and festivals.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This needs a 🙌🏼🙌🏼 Reaction

Predictable cash cow twit. Knew she went back pubic to shill the overpriced face bleeping machine!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Since when has a pregnancy been 10 months 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 how is she teaching children! 😱
What's shes forgetting is roughly 2 weeks of that you arent even pregnant as they count from the first day of your last period!

Right I saw these stories in the night and they irritated the F#%k outta me.

- why the hell js she flogging that tit stick on holiday?
- who wears THAT much make up in heat exceeding 30 degrees
- Mark it as an #ad as you are an “executive ambassador” you orange imbecile
- lumi now makes your face tan better (me thinks your nose is gonna grow Pinocchio)
- Feels safer in turkey erm Bullshit she wanted the sun and are trying to justify it - turkey is currently a hotbed of cases but let’s be honest she never really followed the UK rules so actually stuff her
- you’re crying meltdown seems a distant memory now you’ve got what you want

AND for the love of god cover your children when the are out in the sun fecking little swimsuits and that delicate skin!

What's shes forgetting is roughly 2 weeks of that you arent even pregnant as they count from the first day of your last period!
40 weeks is 9.2 months. Even going 2 weeks over is still only almost 9 and a half And you count from first day of your last period where there isn’t even an egg. You’d think ole Mother Earth over there would know that.

I’m more worried she thinks there are 4 weeks exactly in every month and she’s a teacher!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
New to this thread.., LOVE it. I used to go to school with her 😂 when did Sean cheat?! This is good tea to spill! X

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.