KeepingKate #4 forever comparing Dave and Alan and buying juice by the gallon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now the whole of Facebook and Instagram knows her home and her Mum and Dad’s home are empty 😂 good luck with your insurance claim if you get robbed Kate.

Reactions: 5
Still don’t get why you would take a 10 week old to boiling hot Turkey! Even if there wasn’t a pandemic!

Reactions: 11
She gets so much time to herself considering she has 2 young kids. Gym this morning, a lie down while they napped and now lying on a sun lounger reading a book. I must be doing things wrong

Reactions: 11
She gets so much time to herself considering she has 2 young kids. Gym this morning, a lie down while they napped and now lying on a sun lounger reading a book. I must be doing things wrong
That is why they bring her parents on holiday, to babysit... no?!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Her mums stories scanning round the restaurant, everyone is on their phone and the brothers gf looks like she would rather be anywhere else than there!! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Her mums stories scanning round the restaurant, everyone is on their phone and the brothers gf looks like she would rather be anywhere else than there!! 🤣
Hahahahhahaha I thought this too!!!!!

I reckon seannnnnnn has probs tried it on with her too 😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I think there are two pushchairs there. One beside Kate and one by her mum. I know she’s a twit but I don’t think she’s that neglectful (or I hope not anyway!)

Reactions: 1
Someone please tell me if I’m blind or being stupid.. but where are Dave and Alan in the latest pic on her stories?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.