Keeping_up_with_jade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely everyone does their research before going anywhere ?
But then again, depends what your standards are. If youve never been away before or in a nice hotel abroad, you may not know what to expect or what a decent star rating is classed as.
I however do extensive research before going anywhere ,especially abroad,but like a lot of places, your going to get mixed reviews on what people class as good or not. Although if your saying a tour operator has dropped a hotel, its not a good sign 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If someone deletes their account, do they automatically lose all their followers too. How will anyone continue to beg be gifted free things!?!🤣
No she’s most likely just inactivated it for a while, when she reappears her followers will still be there

Reactions: 2
No she’s most likely just inactivated it for a while, when she reappears her followers will still be there
If she leaves it too long she'll lose all her posts. I had a fairly large account a few years ago, deactivated it and lost every single post. The following (most of them) were still there though

ETA look at these posts begging and scabbing..... asking for a bleeping coat for her son, yet she can spend £30 on a poxy kitchen light?! She's a selfish scabby witch she ought to be ashamed!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Wow!! Always plays the victim and pulling the wool over absolutely anyones eyes. Again, taking what is not deserved. People could be in need of those items who are genuinely starting again! Relentless lies
---
If she leaves it too long she'll lose all her posts. I had a fairly large account a few years ago, deactivated it and lost every single post. The following (most of them) were still there though

ETA look at these posts begging and scabbing..... asking for a bleeping coat for her son, yet she can spend £30 on a poxy kitchen light?! She's a selfish scabby witch she ought to be ashamed!!!

Needs single bed!! Whats wrong with the rock hard sofa thingybob 🤔😀

Even that post, she was dead cert she was getting housed very soon. With the shortage of homes, people could be waiting years so why presume she would be able to bag one so quickly? Im just confused by it all

And sorry, but garden furniture and a dressing table chair and certainly not essentials. All those charity shop trips or market stalls and couldnt find the boy s coat 🤷‍♀️ or not blow money on everything else that wasnt needed and focus on what IS needed

Last edited:
Wow!! Always plays the victim and pulling the wool over absolutely anyones eyes. Again, taking what is not deserved. People could be in need of those items who are genuinely starting again! Relentless lies
---

Needs single bed!! Whats wrong with the rock hard sofa thingybob 🤔😀

Even that post, she was dead cert she was getting housed very soon. With the shortage of homes, people could be waiting years so why presume she would be able to bag one so quickly? Im just confused by it all

And sorry, but garden furniture and a dressing table chair and certainly not essentials. All those charity shop trips or market stalls and couldnt find the boy s coat 🤷‍♀️ or not blow money on everything else that wasnt needed and focus on what IS needed
She's unbelievable! I was gobsmacked that she was scabbing for a coat for her poor son a month ago, yet she's pissing off abroad on holiday?!?! She's a cheeky witch! Always has money for the things SHE needs! And she's not single!!! She has a bloke! Making out she's a single struggling mother is just vile! She is engaged???

She's made out to the council that she and her son are homeless when the landlord sold the house (which I thought they had bought but ho hummmm) she hasn't mentioned that her fiancé rented a house for them!!!

So now they have this new bungalow, and he will move in with her. All while begging for free tit and blowing money left right and centre. I've a good mind to coment on that post and set people straight

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Total radio silence. My bet someone's died or the council found out she's lying and kicked her out.

Total radio silence. My bet someone's died or the council found out she's lying and kicked her out.
I hope someone reported her the cheeky cow. She's one of life's scroungers she needs to sort her priorities out

Something is up deffo. She can't live without attention seeking on instagram