Keeping_up_with_jade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Z
I dont think yet, i think he will see out the tenancy they have on the private rentals then he will go there for definite or it may only be a monthly tenancy if they still do them? Its certainly only a matter of time
---
And been drinking lots and lots of takeaways but hasnt felt the need to go to a&e this time 🤣 bore off
She has forgotten about her gallstones this week with all the excitement of moving. Give it a week or two and she will be back moaning about the pain.

Reactions: 4
Z
She has forgotten about her gallstones this week with all the excitement of moving. Give it a week or two and she will be back moaning about the pain.
I call bullshit on the gallstones…she just gets a stomach upset now and then from all the junk and alcohol she is consuming.
where is she getting all this money from?? Crying poor to the council to get a house yet she’s bought alcohol, 3 takeaways and a load of tacky cheap tit for her house. All on these credits cards she got to “improve” her credit, give it a month or so when the bills start catching up on her and then she’ll be crying poor again.

Reactions: 2
I call bullshit on the gallstones…she just gets a stomach upset now and then from all the junk and alcohol she is consuming.
where is she getting all this money from?? Crying poor to the council to get a house yet she’s bought alcohol, 3 takeaways and a load of tacky cheap tit for her house. All on these credits cards she got to “improve” her credit, give it a month or so when the bills start catching up on her and then she’ll be crying poor again.
Then she will get the bf to help her out or apply for universal credit. She will be getting paid to advertise that spa thing she's been gifted and I bet that pays well

'How much money are you scamming out of the government which your not entitled to?'

'Why are you such an attention seeking lying beeeeeep!'

Lol

'How do you have so much money?' This one id love to know how i can also do as i know shes such a lovely law abiding citizen.

Ive lived away from home for over 20 years and still coudnt afford to buy everything new.

I am so glad there's a thread for this lying, alcoholic, drama filled fool. She's nothing but a big fat lying, boozing, leather faced woman. There is no way on earth that she would have got that bungalow without telling some absolute whoppers and faking mental and physical health conditions.

I know someone in my area who had to move out of their flat because a storm damaged it. Long story short it had to be condemned. The person was given a bungalow due to his health problems (emphysema etc) but his able bodied nephew who previously lived with him, was NOT granted permission to live in the new bungalow! Despite it being a 2.bed!

How she has still got custody of that boy I do not know. I bet he's got a life of hell with this selfish cow.

The audacity of her scabbing money off people, all while she lives it up buying all new crap for her scammed bungalow. And can't even take her kid on holiday?? All the money she spends on tan, hair, vaping, clothes, snacks she likes, takeaways, booze... she's a witch.

I was under the impression when they got that other house that they had bought it... but then they were evicted?? She is nothing but a drunk, couldn't even go 3 days without a drink.

Ooh that felt good she has annoyed me for so long! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Welcome!!

Rant away!!
How can people all say they are so happy for her and her new forever home! Diluded. They are probably also dosed on up on strong pain like she is permanently. She absolutely does not suffer with her mental health either. Another lie.

What about when she used to charge people for her slimming group! Shes not an inspiration now thats for sure. Your not bloated from just eating tit, you have gained weight and stop lifting your arms to take photos!
I could go forever on her!

The house shes just moved from was obvioulsy just a stop gap while she waited to get this one as she knew would lay it on thick. They were evicted from the one before but then got another 3 bedroom place so she was by absolute no means homeless. I think she forgot to inform the council she was getting another place, easy mistake 🤣
She needs to be outted.
That poor kid gets so neglected and imagine your mum going abroad without you when hes not likely to have ever been if she hasnt. Theres never a mention of him. Probably just left to roam the streets at all hours. Hes probably staying at home while she swans on to 'grand' canaria on his own to look after that weird dog!

She is a scammer and has played the game well, with no morales or remorse. Hope she get whats coming to her.
As you say, its bad enough shes got a home she shouldnt , but a bungalow when there are so many people who would genuinely require accessable properties. Selfish. And all those families who have to go down the right channels to be rehomed , get no where as people like this , abuse the system. And probably getting money thrown at her now, that's obvioulsy shown by all the spending.

Welcome!!

Rant away!!
How can people all say they are so happy for her and her new forever home! Diluded. They are probably also dosed on up on strong pain like she is permanently. She absolutely does not suffer with her mental health either. Another lie.

What about when she used to charge people for her slimming group! Shes not an inspiration now thats for sure. Your not bloated from just eating tit, you have gained weight and stop lifting your arms to take photos!
I could go forever on her!

The house shes just moved from was obvioulsy just a stop gap while she waited to get this one as she knew would lay it on thick. They were evicted from the one before but then got another 3 bedroom place so she was by absolute no means homeless. I think she forgot to inform the council she was getting another place, easy mistake 🤣
She needs to be outted.
That poor kid gets so neglected and imagine your mum going abroad without you when hes not likely to have ever been if she hasnt. Theres never a mention of him. Probably just left to roam the streets at all hours. Hes probably staying at home while she swans on to 'grand' canaria on his own to look after that weird dog!

She is a scammer and has played the game well, with no morales or remorse. Hope she get whats coming to her.
As you say, its bad enough shes got a home she shouldnt , but a bungalow when there are so many people who would genuinely require accessable properties. Selfish. And all those families who have to go down the right channels to be rehomed , get no where as people like this , abuse the system. And probably getting money thrown at her now, that's obvioulsy shown by all the spending.
Oh yeah the slimming group she ripped off others 🤣 and all that business of trying to get a credit card. Why is she saying all this online and embarrassing her son.

Her bloke will deffo be living with her!! She over shares everything, from her shitting to the boils on her fanny, yet won't elaborate if they have split up? What a load of crap. I hope she gets reported 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can she say it will be just her and her son living there. She’s engaged to her other half so why would they be living apart lol does she actually think she’s kidding people? Won’t be long before people grass her up
---
Pleaded poverty couple of months back too for the dog, got her son a free sofa off fb to sleep on but all of a sudden is buying all new… you need to have a good memory to be a liar jade (I know you read these) 🤣

Last edited:
How can she say it will be just her and her son living there. She’s engaged to her other half so why would they be living apart lol does she actually think she’s kidding people? Won’t be long before people grass her up
---
Pleaded poverty couple of months back too for the dog, got her son a free sofa off fb to sleep on but all of a sudden is buying all new… you need to have a good memory to be a liar jade (I know you read these) 🤣
I used to feel a bit sorry for her, but when she had the money given to her for the dog, then carried on pissing it up and treating herself I thought nah, the audacity! If I'd donated to her I'd be livid. How do her mates put up with her ways?

She has that many weirdo's giving her praise and playing into her hands, she must think we are all daft and believe her crap.
That does take the piss with the donation page for the dog but wouldnt sacrifice her own spending! And people are idiots for donating. Or asking for phones for her kid..... how about spending less on yourself and putting the kid as the priority.
Exactly, new bed and sofa for yourself but the kids not even got proper bed!

• Angry
She has that many weirdo's giving her praise and playing into her hands, she must think we are all daft and believe her crap.
That does take the piss with the donation page for the dog but wouldnt sacrifice her own spending! And people are idiots for donating. Or asking for phones for her kid..... how about spending less on yourself and putting the kid as the priority.
Exactly, new bed and sofa for yourself but the kids not even got proper bed!
It's the Jeremy Kyle brigade who think it's aspirational to low key neglect your kid, and fraud the system

• Haha
See, she really is dumb when she doesnt think about how it comes across. I mean, it doesnt take a sodding detective to work it all out with the amount of contradicting stories she puts up! She. Is. A. Fraud! I bet the whole time she claimed to be homeless too (albiet living with him) she was claiming all sorts of benefits! I hope she gets caught and has to pay every penny back!!
---
She even fools drs and hospitals to get her strong pain killer fix! Fancy also asking her followers if they had any tramadol she xould buy off them!

• Wow
She's not had a boil on here fanny for a while, she will be getting one soon. Notice how she hasn't answered any question that she asked for. Also the fake Mrs Hinch noise's to the dog get on my wick, he's weird and looks like he's smells.

• Haha
Lol wait for the cyst updates. 🤮
She already thinks shes mrs hinch with he lists and buys the same clobber!
Those amazon lights in the kitchen £30 😳 i know thats not pricey but the amount she must have spent, along with 60 quid lampshades?? What world does she live in

That garden will be full of dog tit, the house will reek of smoke, the carpets will be stained with fake tan and hair dye but at least she will have her ice bath 🤪
I bet she hounds companies to send her free tit becaue that is very random to have been gifted one of those!

That video of her with that hoop thing and her saggy tits out, shows how much the filter does to her face! Catfish on a new level

• Haha
They've deffo not broken up she's just hiding him and not mentioning him for some reason..... and daz's ex wife looks a lot like Jade when she's thinner! I didn't know he had all those kids either 😳

You are a good little detective lol
I reckon hes prob shagging her mum anyway when she always used to stay over and jade would still be out walking at all hours leaving the mum there with the boyf 😝

• Haha
So it’s payday today guys (aka benefits have been put in her bank) and she’s skint…let’s track of her unnecessary purchases with “money she doesn’t have” which she clearly is racking credit cards up for…

Reactions: 1