Keeping_up_with_jade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's surely made out she's homeless after the old rental evicting her and forgot to tell the council that she got another place with the fiance, no doubt an expensive private rental so if she can afford that, why does she feel she should be entitled to a council house. She's very brave I give her that to show everything and not realise people could work out how she's played this one.🤨 Just hope she comes unstuck and it gets given to someone who truly deserves the home who IS actually homeless or in need or an accessible bungalow.

As she says, everything happens for a reason and the cheeky witch said its a blessing she give up her other place as this one is actually nicer now! 🫤🫤🫤

Reactions: 3
I wonder how she's going to afford furniture, or will she take everything from the bf's house. I still thing it's odd that she can't continue to live with the bf, I wonder if he will give up the new house and move in with her.

Who knows what goes on in her head. Don't think she knows. I'm away and my Internet is bad , my IG won't load so will have to check here for updates haha

Reactions: 2
“Sorry I haven’t been active gram fam I’ve been chilling, literally been in bed for 24 hours” tell me you live alone without actually telling me you live alone. Where oh where is that poor son of yours….
---
I wonder how she's going to afford furniture, or will she take everything from the bf's house. I still thing it's odd that she can't continue to live with the bf, I wonder if he will give up the new house and move in with her.
His obviously got fed up of the bs too 😂 and they have split up hence the urgency for another place. But still don’t explain where her lad is….
---
Ha
Who knows what goes on in her head. Don't think she knows. I'm away and my Internet is bad , my IG won't load so will have to check here for updates haha
Have a good one 😊

Who the hell stays in bed for 24 hours?! How lazy can a person be! And yes her son has magically disappeared again - if not she just abandons him to fend for himself whilst she slobs in her pit all day

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Nothing she's been super quiet. Qué the I'm so stressed with moving and having to pay for my own bills.

Reactions: 1
I was ready for lots to catch up on. That's disappointing .
How will she cope? Lol. I bet it will be no time before the bf is moved in with her there

People on her home page really saying she deserves it ?? How? Why? Are these people simple ?
She didn't answer the one that questioned if she had bought it. Not very observant followers if don't know her story

This mornings stories…I have no words. What a stuck up, entitled, dole-dossing cow. I really wish they had kicked her off and given it to a disabled person! “It’s my forever home”. No love it’s a council house, it doesn’t belong to you. Your benefits which is hard-working tax payers are providing you are paying for the house. Shameless

Reactions: 5
And she think shes got the right to kick off and cry about a wet room being installed and got her own way! Be bloody grateful of whatever your getting that you dont deserve! I really hoped she had been caught out and wasnt getting it after all

My uncle lived in a council house, he had a stroke and had to fight tooth and nail for a wet room. It boils my piss that she is being given everything when people who need it get nothing back in return.

• Sad
All the spare money she has to buy more crap again and take aways. I cant even make ends meet with priority bills, food bills etc let alone extras like she gets. It is blatant that shes pulling the wool over the eyes of housing and government so likely to be claiming all sorts she would not qualify for if she was truthful with the authorities.

Ignoring the question when people asking if the bf will be moving in?
Of course he will be. He wouldn’t stay in a 3 bedroom house on his own surely. She really pissed me off today, how grateful she is all that tit. Well played liar! How has she got away with all these lies but can broadcast it all online for strangers to see her stories dont make sense.

And learn to spell MESSAGE!

I dont think yet, i think he will see out the tenancy they have on the private rentals then he will go there for definite or it may only be a monthly tenancy if they still do them? Its certainly only a matter of time
---
And been drinking lots and lots of takeaways but hasnt felt the need to go to a&e this time 🤣 bore off

• Haha