Keeping_up_with_jade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah love you’ve just admitted you know what triggers the pain so if you choose to shove tit food in your face and go on this piss then it’s completely self inflicted. Try using common sense next time, as hard as that obviously is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely all the pain she's hooked on is why she can't even bloody sleep at night and makes a racket all night whatever the hour is!
I was waiting for the moany Mondays we used to get after she had a drink at the weekend and would stay in bed all Monday eating biscuits 🤪🤪 proper moany Margaret she is. Loves to have something wrong to moan about

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s all for attention. She goes so quiet on insta causing apparently “LOADS!” of people to spend their day worrying about her but the most convenient time for her to post was of course when she could get the canula in the shot. I always wonder Who the hell looks after her kid?! She never seems to be with him! I’m convinced she doesn’t have custody of him and just has him over every now and then (hence the sofa bed she so generously bought him)

Reactions: 2
Oh I agree. Like the posts where people will put just a photo of the hospital or something. Its very sad these people crave so much attention.
Yes I'm sure loads of people have had their weekend ruined because they've wondered why the liar hasn't been on a couple of days and need to message her to check. I'm sure no one give a tit!
I'm not sure on the boy situation, she's said about maintenence for the boy before so would suggest she does have him and never a mention.... apart from money from the dad. He's probably just like little Kevin from home alone 🤣🤣

Yesterday I was meant to say I wonder when she would get a cyst on her Mary again with all her walks!! They always seem to come when shes done alot of walking. She her mary must chafe 😃😃😃😃😃 and here we go!

Reactions: 1
Look at all the posts with the boy - tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle 😂

• Haha
So much for gallstones - drinking alcohol again. This girl is embarrassing

Yet she's saying she's not having a drink now til her crappy holiday. What about if that alcohol then gives you the most awful pains again. Bullshit once again. Not one mention of those belly pains when she's said how bad she's eaten and drunk all weekend. I reckon she's lied about it all just to get her strong morphine drug fix from the hospital. There was no mention of avoiding the alcohol because of her belly when she was drinking that can last night or that she's apparently on anti bionics. I'm sorry but if I was in as much pain as her, you would be doing as much as possible to avoid that returning. I cant believe how bad her lies and bullshit is actually getting. She is rough inside and out!

Yet she's saying she's not having a drink now til her crappy holiday. What about if that alcohol then gives you the most awful pains again. Bullshit once again. Not one mention of those belly pains when she's said how bad she's eaten and drunk all weekend. I reckon she's lied about it all just to get her strong morphine drug fix from the hospital. There was no mention of avoiding the alcohol because of her belly when she was drinking that can last night or that she's apparently on anti bionics. I'm sorry but if I was in as much pain as her, you would be doing as much as possible to avoid that returning. I cant believe how bad her lies and bullshit is actually getting. She is rough inside and out!
Couldn’t agree more. Clearly has some sort of painkiller addiction. If it’s not her tummy, it’s toothache. There’s always something.

• Heart
Probably high on all sorts she never knows what she's lying about. If pinochio was real, she would have the biggest nose around 😂
---
And a cherry sized cyst on her lady bits, she is disgusting!!

My problem is all the moaning, there is always something to moan about, the dog, her son, having no money on and on..... The fact she can't stick to a diet, she's either on slimming world or not, just bloody pick

Agree. She loves to moan and loves drama. I Don't believe she had an eating disorder or has mental health issues either. It's just all attention.

She has plenty of money for unnecessary tit and endless takeaways . Most of us can't afford unnecessary extras, endless takeaways , treat ourselves but we buy our own kids and pets what they need

I'm so happy there is a thread for her, bloody moaning murtel. Right I find it odd that she needed her own home, what was wrong with living with her bf? And now she has an obsession with temu.

Is a housing association home she said so we think she's got to have conned the system to get herself this new home and lied about not being with him but she will ovedhared her life on IG . She said she had one before, give it up to move in with him and then they got evicted due to it being sold so that's when her lies to the council begin and she's bagged herself a new place when she isn't entitled.
She deserved to be outted by choosing to show her lies and true colours for all to see. I hope when she is meant to get the keys that the fraud people are there to meet her instead .

• Haha
And she’s just openly said the home has a hallway for wheelchair access. She doesn’t live far from me and there are people desperate for disability friendly homes as they genuinely need them! She’s here flaunting it as if she’s won the lottery. She’s an embarrassment

I did hear that and think you cheeky witch. Not a fukin care in the world for what she taking off people who actually need it vraggijg about the accessibility needs or families who have waited on the lists for years and people like her have truly abused that . It's all bloody wrong. Does she not see how it all comes across. Infact I don't think she cares and thinks everyone is stupid to think she deserves this. She is a scrounger who deserves nothing

I’d love to know what BS she’s actually come out with to be able to be given a place a lot of families never get and need.