Keeping_up_with_jade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think maybe she has an addiction to pain killers! Always seems something wrong with her doesn’t there…
Exactly that!!
---
She spent so much time moaning about people and temu, threatened to block anyone who shared links for it..... she's always on the beg for clicks now 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Exactly that!!
---
She spent so much time moaning about people and temu, threatened to block anyone who shared links for it..... she's always on the beg for clicks now 🤣🤣
Oh god not temu, all that cheap plastic shite from China lol

see she’s dyed Her hair again ffs

Reactions: 2
Wonder if she ever bought her own toothpaste she was asking followers to buy? 🤣

She has a lot of extra money to be constantly buying random stuff but her essential items, she begs on IG for?

Lots of her life she shares really doesn't add up

She clearly has absolutely no control over money, constantly spending but she will be on the beg again last week of the month and playing the poor card. Let’s remember she got a credit card to “improve her credit score”. I can guarantee that’s been maxed out or is on the way to being maxed out!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely. She's very immature with it. Saying family lent the money for a holiday.... don't think so. And not taking the kid either!!

I don't understand her apparent need for highest priority housing. Which she is banking in getting asap. She's obvioulsy lied to the council as she has a house bigger than she needs already with her partner so something smells very fishy!!

Something is definitely “off”

did I just read right… 😕 she’s not taking her son on holiday?
---
I many years ago was a DV victim, long story short I had my property flagged with the nearest police station so they would attend to me if I needed them straight away. I had the police write me letters for the council explaining I NEED to be moved because I was in danger. The council banded me the highest for an instant move but still needed to bid for the places… anyway I still never got to move as they gave others priority over me! What has happened with her that she has been banded the highest?? There’s a lot more to her story.. I’m curious 🧐

Last edited:
  • Sad
Oh blimey, I'm sorry to hear you went through that!! Hope your good now!!
People like yourselves, who was in genuine need, would have had to make way for liars like her.
Who knows, she must have told some porkies somewhere to the authorities. But keeps showing off about buying new stuff for when she moves but she shouldn't be entitled to how the high banding she is in. But she's too dumb to be showing her life on socials and also proving she's lied to worsen her situation. She maybe says she lives with her mum or someone else where she has no room, no way would she be legit if they knew honestly she was in a 3 bed (- with a dressing room )with her fiance! 😆 honestly 🤦

Takes the pee doesn’t it when they are actually families in dire need of properties and still don’t receive they need! 100% she’s lied along the way.

• Angry
In the gym from early hours, walking the long way home then work 4-9pm.. does her poor boy ever get to see his mum?

She's played the system completely there and got her own way! I hope she gets found out. The amount of money she spends on random crap too, I bet she's playing the system there too and claiming everything she's not meant to!
I've followed her a long time and even when the boy was much younger she would always be leaving him to do all her walks. She's very selfish and immature.

• Sad
Not only does she need reporting to the council she needs reporting to social services. He looks a lovely lad but obviously lacks the attention and time he needs from his mum

Reactions: 4
And from her lanyard she wears to show off she works at the gym she always mentions, it must be a council run gym so she works for the council . That's brave when your scamming them

• Heart
She says people have been messaging saying she deserves it!! How exactly? These people who apparently message are as idiotic as her. Also goes on to say she so never had a garden? Wtf is she on about? She forgot she’s shared her houses and gardens on the internet for all to see? Does my nut in that woman does. Full of BS

She believing her own lies. I just hope the wrong people (for her) actually watch her stories and take action on the BS she does pour from her mouth and see nothing backs up her claims . Why should she get away with it when she acts like the world owes her.
Then she's saying she won't say if her fiance is going to be moving in with her! Too late to try and cover up the truth now. She really is deluded.

Funny how she always has HUNDREDS off messages 🫤 of course we believe you.

she will do absolutely nothing with that kid this holidays. I don't think I've ever seen her do anything with him

And she doesn't even feed her kid his tea til around 9pm because of a sodding walk! Her priorities once again !

I apologise to anyone this may insult but starting a home instagram account for her council house which she’s clearly scammed the council somehow to get 😂 your home won’t inspire at all love, most people have to work their arses off and save for years to buy their homes and deal with the current struggle with mortgages as well.

She said earlier ' now I'm a home owner' well that's not quite true is it.
She following home influencers on her home page. Is she serious is that what she thinks she is going to be? There will be a go fund me page next for her rent but spent all her money on tat to kit it out. Lol
She already thinks she's the next Mrs hinch with her crappy lists and all sorts

• Haha
I am so sick of her saying she needs security and thats her reason for getting the council house.
I'm sorry but that does not entitle you to scam people out of a home you don't deserve. We all want security but if that's mortgage, rental or council house, we don't all lie all the way to get it

She's in hospital over a stomach ache coz she's eaten more tit food. Give over! She will say anything to get her hands on strong pain relief which she must be addicted to

• Haha