Keeping_up_with_jade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez she cant stick to anything for more than 5 minutes !
She has 0 willpower!
Going to be "healthy" one minute to "going to have a treat day!"
No wonder she looks the way she does. Too much alcohol too which ofc = masses of calories.
The pic she posted in light coloured leggings says it all.
Oh deary me!

Reactions: 2
Let me get this straight, she’s been upset about her weight and desperate to lose some, but now she’s going to eat tit because she wants to weigh more for weigh in on Tuesday so she then has a bigger loss next week…how about just stop eating tit and start taking weight loss seriously! It’s not a competition. She won’t get anywhere with this horrific mindset.

Reactions: 3
Her bloat is to do with her boozing. She's probably fucked her insides up.

The begging for a fit bit 🙄

Has she mentioned her son lately? Or has he ditched her?

Her bloat is to do with her boozing. She's probably fucked her insides up.

The begging for a fit bit 🙄

Has she mentioned her son lately? Or has he ditched her?
No now you come to mention it she hasn't! Poor H the boy seems to be left alone a lot at random times when she is at work or on her "get my steps up" walk.
She is a joke.
Also her latest post- everyone is jealous of her. Haha heard it all now!
Don't worry Jadey noone is jealous of you and your stinky looking dog!

Reactions: 1
Moaning about her £25 Argos watch - if she had actually read reviews most people say it’s tit and needs charging every day. You get what you pay for!

Reactions: 4
What does this even mean? Because she’s come on the day before pay day she’s planning a huge binge tomorrow?? How about she stops using her period as an excuse? Million’s of other women manage to have periods without massive binges.

When I was dieting I'd still lose a lb, even on my period week. She will just use it as an excuse because she can't stick to SW

It amazes me how she's never done begging yet has just had botox and the constant sunbeds, nails and vapes in her hand. Constantly moaning and pity parties. I work full time and have a decent salary and I can't afford what she has. No pity parties here though. I think she is vile 😝

Reactions: 3
It amazes me how she's never done begging yet has just had botox and the constant sunbeds, nails and vapes in her hand. Constantly moaning and pity parties. I work full time and have a decent salary and I can't afford what she has. No pity parties here though. I think she is vile 😝
Is she for real? She's always scabbing saying does anyone want to collab for botox 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like her dog, just more wrinkly. No botox can save that mess. Love how she's trying to pretend her bloke doesn't live there either 🤣 and she shows her kid now and again, but he's obviously had enough of her drunken ways,.and fucked off to his dad's. I had a friend like Jade and she was like an emotional vampire. Literally sucked the life and goodness out of everything... always "POOR" me... always drunk. But couldn't see her life was tit because of the way she conducted herself. It's grim!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t cope, asking for someone’s Disney or Netflix log in (can’t remember which) a few days ago, then asking for a wax melt collab so she can get free wax melts and now she’s asking to use someone’s Amazon music because she can’t afford the £10 bill for Spotify 🤦🏽‍♀️ she literally has no shame. Go on YouTube Jade you absolute freeloader. She’s such an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t cope, asking for someone’s Disney or Netflix log in (can’t remember which) a few days ago, then asking for a wax melt collab so she can get free wax melts and now she’s asking to use someone’s Amazon music because she can’t afford the £10 bill for Spotify 🤦🏽‍♀️ she literally has no shame. Go on YouTube Jade you absolute freeloader. She’s such an embarrassment
Yet was on her way to buy a bottle of gin today. Sad pathetic woman. Moan, beg, moan 💩

so she had a big drinking binge and ate a McDonald’s…what happened to her stomach pains???

• Haha
I swear there has to be more to it with the gallstones thing, my sister in law had gallstones which caused her extreme pain twice where she ended up in hospital and they had her in to have the gall bladder out within a few weeks? Not sure if she was just lucky? But would they maybe tell Jade she has to stop drinking before they do the surgery?

Also did anyone notice she said she was ‘getting her kingsize bed back’ - have they just let the dust settle and now Daz really is moving in and bringing his bed with him? Not sure how council places work but if she claimed it was a new relationship to them would she now be able to move him in?

She tells that many lies hard to know what to make of anything she says. Anything suspicious and I'm sure the hospital would have contacted her by now.

She's probably got a fatty liver from drinking or something. She can't help herself, she goes on a binge when she's trying to quit. It is not normal to sit there binging alcohol (alone!?) And ordering junk food....She's deffo not being 100% honest. She has a pissheads drink too. The random brandy she pops up with 🤣 And I'm suspicious how quick she got that bungalow. She must have put down that she has extensive medical/mental health problems to get it. They don't care about single mothers with children unless they've got complex needs. The system is tit!