Keeping Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on her story the other day that she wasn't but I really wouldn't be surprised if she was. As much as her tango style make up annoys me she does seem like a good mum and comes across to me as that's all she wants in life, to be at home with lots of children around her ( and be at her target weight too obviously )

Reactions: 4
I know I meant to say she got one from a charity shop! It was Kate saying her mum would disgusted so I guess it's good that she doesn't have the same mindset as her mum. But it still shows the type of family she is from.
You just have to look at her mum and it says it all really. She must be what? 50? And she dresses like an 18 year old. Your a granny ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest story bless her

"I've got this absolutely disgusting dress that my mum got fleeced into paying a fortune for. An expert has told us we won't get tit for it so does anyone know where I can find ANYONE to take it off her hands but pay over the odds? Thanks guyyyyyys!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12

"I've got this absolutely disgusting dress that my mum got fleeced into paying a fortune for. An expert has told us we won't get tit for it so does anyone know where I can find ANYONE to take it off her hands but pay over the odds? Thanks guyyyyyys!"
🤣🤣🤣

when I first saw it I was expecting her to say it was an old bridesmaid dress from when she was a child she decided to put on 😂 bloody awful money don’t buy taste

Reactions: 6
That dress is VILE! If I was trying to sell something that ugly, I’d at least try and make it look better by styling it up, putting shoes on and brushing my bloody hair!!

Reactions: 2
That dress is VILE! If I was trying to sell something that ugly, I’d at least try and make it look better by styling it up, putting shoes on and brushing my bloody hair!!
So what you're saying is.. You WOULDN'T wear bright white sport socks with it? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen the stories - that dress!!!! Who the hell does she think is going to pay a few hundred quid for that?!?! And how did her mother ever think that would have been an appropriate design for a mother of the bride outfit (even with her mother seeming to be on the slightly slutty side of dressing!!)

She's a car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen the stories - that dress!!!! Who the hell does she think is going to pay a few hundred quid for that?!?! And how did her mother ever think that would have been an appropriate design for a mother of the bride outfit (even with her mother seeming to be on the slightly slutty side of dressing!!)

She's a car crash
Did you see the dress she actually wore?? That deffo wasn’t ‘mother of the bride’ attire either! More like an old slutty bride 🙈

• Haha
one of her latest stories about expressing. She's doing it in the car and raving about the bra from ebay and how she expresses in the car, in public (id find that weird to see a woman expressing in public randomly but hey ho) and how you cant see anything just the pump. At the moment she said how you cant see anything, I saw her bloody pumping nipple :sick:
Iv got nothing against breastfeeding/pumping but why does she feel the need to suddenly pump in the car or out in town? wouldnt she be able to do it at home maybe before she leaves in the morning then before bed? Notg waking up at 1am to pump either

one of her latest stories about expressing. She's doing it in the car and raving about the bra from ebay and how she expresses in the car, in public (id find that weird to see a woman expressing in public randomly but hey ho) and how you cant see anything just the pump. At the moment she said how you cant see anything, I saw her bloody pumping nipple :sick:
Iv got nothing against breastfeeding/pumping but why does she feel the need to suddenly pump in the car or out in town? wouldnt she be able to do it at home maybe before she leaves in the morning then before bed? Notg waking up at 1am to pump either
Omg you can literally see her whole nipple being pulled in and out 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Enough to put you off your lunch.

• Haha
Omg you can literally see her whole nipple being pulled in and out 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Enough to put you off your lunch.
I just watched this 🤢

Anyway, now she’s worried because her pump has broken and Is not sure what brand hospitals use or if they would let her use theirs - seriously?! Get a grip girl!

I gotta be up front.. My job is supporting breastfeeding women and that does include exclusive pumpers and I'm thrilled her baby is still receiving breast milk.

And judgement aside because I'm not about that life, I don't understand two things

1. Why she doesn't feed from the breast. Did she ever? Pumping is a huge pain in the ass.
2. Why she still wakes in the night to pump. At this age there's very little reason to.

No shade I just find it odd.

Also I think she's up the duff.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.