Keeping Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really impressed with her weight loss. Good for her, and good for her being happy to wear her bikini.

Maybe she does need to be careful with being a teacher, but she isn't nude or rude so for now it's fine.

Reactions: 1
Good for her. I've had 3 kids and happy in a bikini but would never publicise it on social media. I know she can't help her stretch marks, but why does she need to parade them on instagram. Just seems like she seeks attention.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else feel as though there’s some form of eating disorder going on? Can anyone remember when she talked about laxatives? I get a feeling she was abusing them for weight loss before her wedding. I can’t put my finger on it but I really feel like there’s something else going on?!

Does anyone else feel as though there’s some form of eating disorder going on? Can anyone remember when she talked about laxatives? I get a feeling she was abusing them for weight loss before her wedding. I can’t put my finger on it but I really feel like there’s something else going on?!
I agree to be fair, everything seems to be very obsessive and intense in regards to eating and food. It’s like it’s all she ever thinks about??

I think she's in huge competition with laura (keepingupwiththehalls or LauraSW I think) they were both pregnant at the same time, so was the usual "mum bragging" between them, then the weight loss competition, although Kate cheated on that and used her pre birth weight as her start weight so her first week she lost about a stone and half 🙄 they were loosing pretty much the same then laura hit target and Kate had I think 2lbs to go...since then it's all gone to pot with her. I've wondered a few times is she's pregnant again and that why things have changed.

I’ve just watched her stories I couldn’t concentrate on what she was saying only the fake tan between her fingers 🤮🤮 have a wash pet!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Her child is 1 but she can’t even crawl? Seems really behind for her age but I aren’t surprised as she completely pampers her (when she’s not obsessing over a calorie or drinking alcohol)

Her child is 1 but she can’t even crawl? Seems really behind for her age but I aren’t surprised as she completely pampers her (when she’s not obsessing over a calorie or drinking alcohol)
Some babies never crawl

No I disagree. Breastfeeding is a massive achievement and she should be allowed to celebrate the fact she’s found a way and succeeded. Shouldn’t have to sensor achievements to make others feel better about their choices.
Another breastfeeding pusher. Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s great that people can do it. But there are some of us who couldn’t and it’s just a constant reminder! Enough is enough. We get it. You win.
Oh my days she is back on her stories showing a bottle of her breast milk as if it’s the first bottle of breast milk ever in the world. Woman please! Have a word with yourself. Go find a hobby! So pious. On the verge of unfollowing her as her voice also does my head in!

Reactions: 3
Omg who on EARTH wants to see her horrible creamy breast milk of a Sunday morning? Zooming in on the bottle and describing its texture? Feel sick. I am also a breastfeeding mother so absolutely nothing against it but WOW don’t want to see it thanks.

Reactions: 4
Omg who on EARTH wants to see her horrible creamy breast milk of a Sunday morning? Zooming in on the bottle and describing its texture? Feel sick. I am also a breastfeeding mother so absolutely nothing against it but WOW don’t want to see it thanks.
You mean it’s not normal to beat people over the head and gross them out whilst eating their cereal with breast milk stories?! 😂 honestly, it’s self-entitled little princesses like this that gave mums this “holier than thou” stigma. I’m not a parent yet but I hope that if I ever got this high and mighty that someone would have a word with me.

Moon face 😂
It’s literally all I can see in every picture, it doesn’t seem to matter what weight she is her face/head is MASSIVE! Particularly when she gorged like a glutton and gained 7stone while pregnant she lost her neck altogether, she looked dreadful

Anyone else think she’s purely still excessively pumping so she can eat what she wants and still try to lose weight?

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she’s purely still excessively pumping so she can eat what she wants and still try to lose weight?
Not sure because i’m no expert. But I can’t help but think she and some others like her are using this so-called HDE (which is basically a cash-cow for common sense), as an excuse to eat whatever they like. I did see a weight watchers magazine in one of her stories last night so perhaps she is not quite ready to let you go of the diet that served her well previously. She shouldn’t be preaching otherwise if this is the case though.

She said recently that she still gets up in the night to pump plus feeds in the day. Does the baby still need that much at her age? Is it normal to be waking up in the night to pump when your baby is a year old? I know in my case with my 3, they all went off milk at around 1 and were more interested in food. They would still have milk in their cereal/porridge but wouldnt be having 3 feeds/bottles a day by then. I know every baby is different but it seems off to be expressing breastmilk in the night still?

She said recently that she still gets up in the night to pump plus feeds in the day. Does the baby still need that much at her age? Is it normal to be waking up in the night to pump when your baby is a year old? I know in my case with my 3, they all went off milk at around 1 and were more interested in food. They would still have milk in their cereal/porridge but wouldnt be having 3 feeds/bottles a day by then. I know every baby is different but it seems off to be expressing breastmilk in the night still?
She doesn’t need to be getting up in the night at all unless she doesn’t pump at all in the day. I know a pumping mum that only needs to pump once a day and gets loads. She must have so much excess milk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.