Keeping Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow this girl has got a serious problem with food. It’s obsessive. It’s all she talks about. She’s definitely got an eating disorder. I don’t believe for one second she follows a diet. Seems she starved and binges.

Reactions: 2
Sick of seeing her bodily fluids every five minutes. Bet she’s going to be gutted when breastfeeding stops and she’s not burning those extra calories 🙃

Reactions: 4
Now she’s looking for books on hunger directed eating to read when she goes away... she’s obsessed! Definitely some kind of eating disorder.

Anyone actually sit through the ‘quick update’? I watched about 4 stories and then gave up 🙈 is she back on ww now then after her short lived HDE ‘lifestyle’ 🙄

Reactions: 2
Anyone actually sit through the ‘quick update’? I watched about 4 stories and then gave up 🙈 is she back on ww now then after her short lived HDE ‘lifestyle’ 🙄
I just watched them, took about 30 minutes of my life.. in short she is going to start back up with HDE again but is going to buy an item of clothing one size smaller to test her weightloss rather than the scales.
I think we will have another 2 weeks of positive HDE posts before we come back round to this circle again!

Reactions: 5
Who tests weigh loss by buying an item of smaller clothing? Just weigh yourself and then you know for sure if you’re going in the right directing surely?! It’s like she cannot find a solution to her eating disorder so she has to find something new / ridiculous to follow every week 🙃

Reactions: 1
I am 99% sure she’s pregnant again. She looked like she had a small bump on a story she uploaded the other day!

Oh god the orange moon face is in the WW magazine..
I thought she was following hde now 🙄 I’m aware she lost the weight following ww but surely they would choose to promote someone who is actually following there plan

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.