Keeping Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I just worry for those now on this HDE movement that they are now obsessing over not obsessing over food... Like one girl on Insta posts about 10 times a day about how amazing the book is, how amazing she feels since doing HDE and seems to be only be eating the food you would eat normally as a treat ie cake, chocolate etc. I am sure it is a great way to move away from dieting but I’m just not sure I see some of them lasting!
Itsemmaslife by any chance?

Itsemmaslife by any chance?
Sounds like it. She is a very vulnerable person who needs her phone taking off her. I watch her stories and feel torn between being gobsmacked at some of the things she comes out with and then feeling guilty because she’s clearly not the full ticket

Reactions: 2
Sounds like it. She is a very vulnerable person who needs her phone taking off her. I watch her stories and feel torn between being gobsmacked at some of the things she comes out with and then feeling guilty because she’s clearly not the full ticket
Agreed, absolutely OBSESSED by junk food, no understanding of proper nutrition, seems to have a very empty little life with not many friends and posts story after story on inane chat. 100% comes across a round short of a packed lunch!

Agreed, absolutely OBSESSED by junk food, no understanding of proper nutrition, seems to have a very empty little life with not many friends and posts story after story on inane chat. 100% comes across a round short of a packed lunch!
Didn’t mean to derail Kate’s thread. Maybe Emma needs her own

Reactions: 1
Just concerning behaviour really. Gaining and losing so much weight (what was it, 8 stone?!) in just 18 months is NOT ok surely? I’m sure that’s the only reason she pumps? To burn the calories! Sure enough as soon as that last pound is lost she will be pregnant again? Her poor husband. He seems like a great dad, but must have the patience of a saint to deal with the princess!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she pregnant again? Lots of chat about not being well again - pretty sure that’s what she said before she announced her pregnancy with her daughter.

Is she pregnant again? Lots of chat about not being well again - pretty sure that’s what she said before she announced her pregnancy with her daughter.
Would be surprised. Especially now she’s moved away from WW and getting to her ultimate goal. Looks like HDE is the Perfect diversion tactic for the next 12 weeks until she can announce given she will no longer be weighing in

I cannot relate to anything Kate says, I feel she is majorly stuck up and lives in her own little bubble. I used to really like her but she honestly thinks she's famous. Instagram fame isn't real honey.

Reactions: 4
The way she kind of chews on a bit of air before she continues her sentence is really bugging me

Reactions: 4
Yes! I just worry for those now on this HDE movement that they are now obsessing over not obsessing over food... Like one girl on Insta posts about 10 times a day about how amazing the book is, how amazing she feels since doing HDE and seems to be only be eating the food you would eat normally as a treat ie cake, chocolate etc. I am sure it is a great way to move away from dieting but I’m just not sure I see some of them lasting!
Ellie?

So glad I found this thread 😂

Her voice is so patronising I want to punch my phone when she talks.

Bleats on about how great ww is and now all of a sudden she's found this book and it's changed her life?? duck off!!!

Also, talk about being tangoed. Her make up looks so tit I can't believe no-one tells her!!! She must shovel foundation on her face because it's a different colour to the rest of her body.

But the thing that grates me the most is when she shows what she's bought from a shop and calls it a bargain when it's like one babygro for 18 quid. Not a bargain in my eyes!!!!

Can you tell she pisses me off? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if I’m over thinking but... I find it odd the amount of underwear and bikini photos this account posts when she’s a primary school teacher. I know her account is private but does that mean that people won’t find her? Just find it weird when people post photos in their underwear to thousands of people

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if I’m over thinking but... I find it odd the amount of underwear and bikini photos this account posts when she’s a primary school teacher. I know her account is private but does that mean that people won’t find her? Just find it weird when people post photos in their underwear to thousands of people
Never thought of this actually. Most people who I know who are teachers even alter their names on fb so parents can't find them, never mind posting numerous half naked photos!

Reactions: 2
Never thought of this actually. Most people who I know who are teachers even alter their names on fb so parents can't find them, never mind posting numerous half naked photos!
Imagine if you found her on your discover list and she was the teacher of your kids... bit awkward over parents evening! I always find private accounts with massive followings a bit odd - I mean, how much vetting actually goes on? What’s the difference posting to 20,000 instead of just having an open profile really?

Reactions: 1
Her account wasn't private last time I checked. I am sorry but her post partum bodY doesn't need to be shared. I pesonally wouldn't be showing my body off if it looked like hers. Soz! 🙈 If you haven't got it... don't flaunt it PLEASE!

Her account wasn't private last time I checked. I am sorry but her post partum bodY doesn't need to be shared. I pesonally wouldn't be showing my body off if it looked like hers. Soz! 🙈 If you haven't got it... don't flaunt it PLEASE!
She does my head in. But body wise - can’t see anything wrong with her tbh. She can’t change her stomach stretch marks if that’s what you’re referring to

I think she looks really good. I just don’t know how I feel about her sharing it with thousands of people when she is a role model and teacher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.