Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they ever been on holiday without her parents?! I adore my parents and we’re very close, but I couldn’t imagine spending every single holiday with them 😅

Reactions: 7
Have they ever been on holiday without her parents?! I adore my parents and we’re very close, but I couldn’t imagine spending every single holiday with them 😅
probably because they are funding the jaunt

Reactions: 6
She’s such a brat 😂 are her parents retired? How do the fund these multiple holidays a year for Kate’s family of 5? Do they do the same for their other kids?

Reactions: 1
She's had botox surely? It's only the eyelids fluttering that takes attention away from her forehead looking absolutely solid?!?

Does she actually ever parent all 3 of her children. Ever? To give him credit, seeeaaaaannnn seems to do way more than her

Reactions: 5
Does she actually ever parent all 3 of her children. Ever? To give him credit, seeeaaaaannnn seems to do way more than her
As bleeping if Seaaaaaannnn had the kids at the park, they’ll have been with her mum and dad she just doesn’t want to admit they’ve gone away with them!

Reactions: 3
I think most of Kate’s issues stem from the fact she wishes she had her mum’s figure when unfortunately she’s got her dad’s…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she dress them all the same? They are individuals with their own personalities...
I like to match my girls occasionally (not every outfit though!) but the thing that baffles me and also plays into her magic money tree theory is that they must never wear hand me downs as they have to all match. My younger daughters wardrobe is probably 80% hand me downs, surely that’s one of the perks of having more than one of the same gender??

Reactions: 5