Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she looks like she might have had a tummy tuck in her latest bikini pic?!
100%. When I say I zoomed into that picture 😂 that’s a tummy tuck belly button for sure
---
She must be done having kids because surely you wouldn’t get a TT if you wanted more! I am surprised she hasn’t mentioned it though as she pretty much documents everything! You are right though she did have a quiet spell didn’t she
Remember Jennifer (🤔) lost all her weight on SW, had a tummy tuck, put it all back on and had twins 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just curious how it would work as a teacher getting time off for an elective surgery? Not sure what the recovery time is on a tummy tuck 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is Jaff, the normal rules of employment don't seem to apply to her. She just does what she wants

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m just flabbergasted at her spending! I do the same job as her part time and there’s no way on god’s green earth I could afford a tummy tuck on top of holidays every half term.
She’s probably been waiting to debut the flatter tummy on holiday! She’s so cringe, I’d never dream of posting a bikini picture on my private account with 20 followers let alone on a public account when students and parents could see it. 😬

Reactions: 7
I mean she has deffo been working out etc but you don’t get a stomach like that after 3 kids and putting on like 7 stone with each pregnancy just from running!

Reactions: 8
Yes - good on her she has done so well with the weight loss.
but you literally show us everything Kate an ironing board stomach does not just appear
IMG_9500.jpeg

Reactions: 5
* patiently waiting for the tea*

Is the house still for sale?
What’s going on with that random property they bought?
and again, how the F does she afford this lifestyle?

only does she have a money tree, she also appears to have Bernard’s bloody watch. How does she have time to go to the gym, boxing, run, shopping trips, film herself being cringe, go on holiday constantly.

Reactions: 11
The house does seem to still be for sale. It’s gone under offer a few times I think (the saddo that I am saved it to my Rightmove favourites 😂😂)

IMG_4045.jpeg

Looking at the photos. Shes defo had a tummy tuck. I would bet money on her being on wegovy/ozempic and had the tummy tuck in turkey or something in jan when she went quiet.

We need a school mum to come on here and spill as to when she’s taken time off (she wouldn’t waste her holidays on surgery, the workshy Jaffa would just take is as sick).

Reactions: 9
On her birthday post about Olive.. she's called her Olive Scala Gregory, have they used that as a middle name or are the girls under her maiden name, does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
On her birthday post about Olive.. she's called her Olive Scala Gregory, have they used that as a middle name or are the girls under her maiden name, does anyone know?
It’s a middle name

It's her middle name and it's spelt wrong 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Gregory is also her middle name if that’s the one you mean. The girls are all Hogarth

Reactions: 2
Scala isnt even spelt correctly 🤣 it’s Skala 🤣🤣🤣 if you’re going to use a destination as a name because it means soooooooo much to you, at least spell the bloody thing correctly
Beat me to it 🤣🤣 and she's a teacher how embarrassing 😳

• Haha
I think its from kids knee digging in to her tummy pushing skin over but the belly button does look suss in the other pic.

If she has then I think that's a real shame she hasn't been authentic about it as so many ppl following her weight loss journey would benefit from knowing what she has used (injections etc) and what she has needed following her weightloss (tummy tuck)