Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Some of the other options that she dismissed were MUCH nicer than that dress - it’s awful for a christening. Very ‘big fat gypsy wedding’-esk!

Reactions: 1

Backseatreader

Not her thread but I don’t think she has on anymore.. remember Lucy batchford (also a teacher). She has separated from her husband and now has a new man. Who looks very similar to him! Maybe it’s his twin haha
Oh my god I was looking for a thread for her!! I thought she was back with him!! This guy has brown eyes and her ex had blue eyes, didn’t he make a thing of his eyes on his Instagram profile?!

Was tempted to invest in that dressed by Danielle but seeing she’s put KK in wide legs I’ll pass. Why are they literally under her boobs, does she not have a waist to wear them high waisted? Fkn belly warmer
Just go to John Lewis, it’s free, no pressure to buy and they’ve never put me in a bad outfit yet!

thisisme20

Chatty Member
She will claim her weight hits the limit - what a twat. She wouldn’t stand a chance in an accident that poor baby

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Her mum must be bloody good at washing to keep all those pale colours bright. Im sure she has said before her mum does all her washing.
It’s just soo so pink and frilly! And over the top!! Like the recent picture the girls all wearing the same pink coat, it’s ghastly!

Honey1999

So sad 😞 kids should not have tan lines never mind any change in colour.
we go to Dubai regularly my little girl is 3 and she’s never had a tinge of red skin, smoothered in 50, sun safe swimwear and hat!!!!

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

So skala is a really important place and has a special place in their heart but for all the holidays they’ve been on, they haven’t been since Evelyn was 8 weeks old, so over 5 years ago. It’s also really special to them because they’ve had two traumatic events happen there? Makes sense doesn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️
It’s also spelled incorrectly in Olive’s name. 🙈