Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evelyn was so sweet then! I think Kate is trying to be funny with the way she talks to her but it's just always slightly harsh...

So she bought watermelon for Dave to try? Did I hear correctly? Isn't Dave 2? 😳 Oh my god why has she got that huge mirror in Dave's room? 😳😳😳😳 is she actually dumb?! I don't even have a little mirror in my toddlers room, I fear him throwing a toy and smashing it, never mind a huge one like that propped against the wall.

I agree with the comments on how she speaks to that little girl. The way she speaks to Dave is horrible. So acidic and blunt. Dave IS still a baby technically, poor little bugger having her childhood rushed because Kate can't be arsed. She is so unlikable these days she sounded a right witch to her. At least she knows her name is Evelyn and not bleeping Eva! 🙄😜

Yogurt x 1000. Chips. Pizza. Bagels. Nice food shop jaffa.

So true! And when she shows the angel delight I was waiting for ..... for seannnnnnnnn

Reactions: 3
So she bought watermelon for Dave to try? Did I hear correctly? Isn't Dave 2? 😳 Oh my god why has she got that huge mirror in Dave's room? 😳😳😳😳 is she actually dumb?! I don't even have a little mirror in my toddlers room, I fear him throwing a toy and smashing it, never mind a huge one like that propped against the wall.

I agree with the comments on how she speaks to that little girl. The way she speaks to Dave is horrible. So acidic and blunt. Dave IS still a baby technically, poor little bugger having her childhood rushed because Kate can't be arsed. She is so unlikable these days she sounded a right witch to her. At least she knows her name is Evelyn and not bleeping Eva! 🙄😜

Yogurt x 1000. Chips. Pizza. Bagels. Nice food shop jaffa.
Dave doesn't sleep in that room I'm sure its the spare room as she showed her waking up in a cot this morning

Dave doesn't sleep in that room I'm sure its the spare room as she showed her waking up in a cot this morning
I thought she did put her in there to sleep because her 'big girl' bed is set up in there? The teepee one? I didn't think she slept in there anymore because jaffa has the cot all set up for the new baby with the mobile etc. In Dave's old room and that's why she was barking at her on the stories, telling her it's the baby's room now?

Reactions: 3
Staying at homes going well.... she’s worried about her husband not being allowed in for the birth... yet does NOTHING to comply to helping this situation!
The hypocrisy of this has really wound me up!!! Why are the rest of us doing as we’re being advised and staying at home despite the beautiful weather and she’s swanning around eating an ice cream!!!! Honestly, if she dares start spouting off about being anxious about the situation or that she may need to labour alone, I may not be able to sit on my hands. She’s so self centred!

Reactions: 7
Staying at homes going well.... she’s worried about her husband not being allowed in for the birth... yet does NOTHING to comply to helping this situation!
To be fair she’s allowed to go for a walk just like everyone else

That room is clearly still being used as a dressing room for Kate despite it being Evelyn’s new bedroom, very sad.

Reactions: 2
The way she pronounced Montessori cracked me up, it’s a teaching method love not a type of ribbon 🤦🏻‍♀️ Shouldn’t she know about Montessori if she’s a teacher?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has no savings left because she can’t stop spending money on shyte 🙄🤔
Nice one when you’ve got a second child in the way! 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
£24 for that romper... EJH... AKA DAVE

I wonder what pram she was gifted this time after all that hinting

Reactions: 4
Shes allowed to honour for a walk though for her daily exercise. Probably got ice lollies at home and took 1 with her.

Sorry I thought dave was still in cot must of missed the tour of new toom

Reactions: 1
To be fair she’s allowed to go for a walk just like everyone else
The official guidance states that you are strongly advised to stay at home at all times and avoid face to face contact for at least 12 weeks.
So she really shouldn’t be going out for a walk for an ice cream. I’ve been shielding for 4 weeks now, the furthest I have gone is my back garden. No shops, no work, no family, no walks. Yes it’s hard, it’s boring but it’s what the guidance states. Safety comes first. Why she thinks it doesn’t apply to her I have no idea.

Reactions: 7
The official guidance states that you are strongly advised to stay at home at all times and avoid face to face contact for at least 12 weeks.
So she really shouldn’t be going out for a walk for an ice cream. I’ve been shielding for 4 weeks now, the furthest I have gone is my back garden. No shops, no work, no family, no walks. Yes it’s hard, it’s boring but it’s what the guidance states. Safety comes first. Why she thinks it doesn’t apply to her I have no idea.
Me too, very odd!

The guidance does say you can go for a walk for exercise though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.