Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 6 months pregnant and still going for a walk every few days, and even took an ice cream from my freezer on one a few days ago too! Exercise is for mental health as well as physical. There’s alot of things I think Kate is barmy for but I don’t think it’s fair to come down on her for something that is within guidance and lots of people are doing! The 12 weeks complete isolation are for those highlighted as severally vulnerable by the government. Pregnant women were advised to social distance for 12 weeks.

Reactions: 3
What is barmy is her lack of consistency. Stories scoffing an ice cream and saying they can’t stop eating and baking and the next post doing transformation photos and saying she has an urge to get back in the gym. Zzzzz

Reactions: 6
Staying at homes going well.... she’s worried about her husband not being allowed in for the birth... yet does NOTHING to comply to helping this situation!
That's one of her home made yogurts on a stick surely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way she pronounced Montessori cracked me up, it’s a teaching method love not a type of ribbon 🤦🏻‍♀️ Shouldn’t she know about Montessori if she’s a teacher?!
I can confirm that Montessori teaching is a core part of both the primary and secondary teacher training 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
I’m 6 months pregnant and still going for a walk every few days, and even took an ice cream from my freezer on one a few days ago too! Exercise is for mental health as well as physical. There’s alot of things I think Kate is barmy for but I don’t think it’s fair to come down on her for something that is within guidance and lots of people are doing! The 12 weeks complete isolation are for those highlighted as severally vulnerable by the government. Pregnant women were advised to social distance for 12 weeks.
Agreed she is allowed to go for a walk but we all know kate has 2 brain cells and won’t properly social distance.
She probably too Dave to the beach and sunbathed her orange skin.

God Muton dressed as lamb Jane in the garden with her orange legs out. Probs in her thong.. she’ll be table dancing at the end of the night

How does she hash tag slimming world pregnancy.. she doesn’t follow the plan ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why is she at her mums house?! Or her mum and brother at hers? What part of STAY AT HOME do people not understand!

Also she went for a walk with her ice cream earlier, came home to show what she has been buying online, and back out again? So 2 shopping trips And a delivery in two days, two walks in one day AND seeing family! We will never be out lockdown because of idiots like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She is really irritating me this week. The wasted food. The multiple shopping trips. Now she's either letting her mum party in Kate's own back garden or she is inside her mum's house so not observing social distancing. I haven't seen my pregnant stepdaughter, granddaughter or parents in 3 weeks apart from facetime as I can do what Im told regarding social distancing unlike that prick

Reactions: 2
I think it’s been sent to her from her dad. Although you’d think she’d use her common sense and declare this

Reactions: 3
I can confirm that Montessori teaching is a core part of both the primary and secondary teacher training 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
It's not though. Not sticking up for her but I'm a teacher and never studied it in depth at all. I know a bit about it but it's not core to teacher training- or at least it wasn't 12 years ago!

Reactions: 1
Jaffa and Dave 😂😭 I’m crying. This is the best. It’s like when you meet girls in the toilets on nights out and know you would be mates in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's not though. Not sticking up for her but I'm a teacher and never studied it in depth at all. I know a bit about it but it's not core to teacher training- or at least it wasn't 12 years ago!
I agree, sorry, never heard of it - been teaching secondary for 7 years. I must be rubbish 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.