Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't speak or come on stories anymore because she's hiding from Social Welfare and Revenue. Why are people hanging around at all for random text posts

Reactions: 7
She doesn't speak or come on stories anymore because she's hiding from Social Welfare and Revenue. Why are people hanging around at all for random text posts
If you have a look at her following she has a huge amount of bought followers. Any real ones are leaving slowly but surely. Who wants to follow someone who posts nothing but hidden AF links. She has nothing else going for her and can't even put her face to her page anymore

Reactions: 2
Her phone is on fire with people messaging her about some jeans from DunnesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Daftest thing I’ve heard in a long timeπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her phone is on fire with people messaging her about some jeans from DunnesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Daftest thing I’ve heard in a long timeπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
yeah yeah klarissa they're all from bot City local enough to Dunne's πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
is she still filming her parents garden and pretending it's hers πŸ˜‚
Wexy that's summer content and free fanny lake washes whilst the wild animals play in the slimy muck. Remember them day's don't ya! Soon to return.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wexy that's summer content and free fanny lake washes whilst the wild animals play in the slimy muck. Remember them day's don't ya! Soon to return.
I'll never forget the day she went down the slide thing in the garden on her knees and posted it thinking she looked like a goddess πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Any check to see if she's still following Rebecca's homeandlife.... noticed that Rebeccas not following klarissas personal Page. Klarissa Darcy

Any check to see if she's still following Rebecca's homeandlife.... noticed that Rebeccas not following klarissas personal Page. Klarissa Darcy
I don't follow either of them any more so can't, but would be interesting to know

From what I can see Rebecca is no longer following her but she's still following Rebecca.

I see she's down to 12.7k followers now, she's losing more than 100 followers a month the past few months πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚