Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not to mention her suddenly saying shes "obsessed with financial accounting.." like girl..you dont need to call it financial accounting everyone knows what accounting is, and taking a short course in it (which she failed one of the exams the first time) and not even being able to put together a realistic budget spreadsheet contradicts that quite a bit. that vid was just a way of bragging about her imaginary income since theres been so much talk on here about her leeching off jason and her dad

Reactions: 9
does she realise that being this inconsistent about how much she earns — mentioning that she’s eligible for HAP and two weeks later stating that she makes 60k a year — only causes more suspicion regarding where her money is coming from? also thinking about the pod she made with eimear about being self employed that completely rules out the 60k thing. she really isn’t helping herself here but her audience is so blind to it

Reactions: 10
I remember in her vid when she said her weekly food budget is €25 and thinking "wtf how can she spend so little on food for two people". Then a few days later seeing her vid on insta of "€50 weekly shop", I couldn't help but laugh. It shows what little thought she puts into her content, clearly none of the figures are true when it's all contradictory
i took it as €25 is her share? So yeah the total is €50 but she pays half, Jason pays half - €25 each

Reactions: 2
Because her income is inconsistent she may be entitled to some benefits or a certain amount of free child care to go and work in a more stable job. I still believe the dad has given her some kind of income support, I don’t blame him if he has and is in a position to do so, she would t be the first young parent to receive help from family, but if she’s not declaring that she’s clearly ashamed of it? I don’t get why she has to pretend she’s loaded? Just be honest that you’re a regular human being in a housing and financial crisis about to raise a child? Be a lot more relatable for the views etc if she was actually making €25 last her and the partner a week of meals. I guess it’s to make her look better on the internet which is a shame

Reactions: 5
Because her income is inconsistent she may be entitled to some benefits or a certain amount of free child care to go and work in a more stable job. I still believe the dad has given her some kind of income support, I don’t blame him if he has and is in a position to do so, she would t be the first young parent to receive help from family, but if she’s not declaring that she’s clearly ashamed of it? I don’t get why she has to pretend she’s loaded? Just be honest that you’re a regular human being in a housing and financial crisis about to raise a child? Be a lot more relatable for the views etc if she was actually making €25 last her and the partner a week of meals. I guess it’s to make her look better on the internet which is a shame
i think it's because both a lot of us on here and probs other people commenting on her socials are saying it's really irresponsible that she's having a child with her lucrative income and unstable household (and probably her parents think so too) so she's trying to project this image that she's put together and coping. I think people who are too ready to share their income (albeit without her actually showing proof yet) are lying. Her budget was absolutely ridiculous even if she meant €50 total - I would spend less than that per week but I don't have a pet or baby and don't live in the ROI which is the 2nd most expensive country for groceries in Europe. Also I think it's unfair to split bills exactly 50/50 if both partners don't earn the same wages idk ik others would disagree but me and my boyfriend operate completely on a joint account and neither of us pay attention to who owes what etc and nothing is 'split'. If you're in a longterm commited relationship with the intent to marry I think that should come naturally. Peoples wages don't reflect how much labour they contribute.

Reactions: 8
Can’t help but notice how during those tiktoks she just starts rambling and laughing uncontrollably it’s a bit scary tbh

So she’s giving out about how noisy and gross it is outside her apartment and she can’t deal…..but it’s going to be totally fine to bring a baby home to that?! This girl is delusional, she’ll be moved into her mams house with that child within weeks.

Reactions: 12

She said in her apartment tour video that her dad and his wife bought them basically all the furniture in her apartment so dunno how that’s not considered getting supported financially by him.

Reactions: 10
So she’s giving out about how noisy and gross it is outside her apartment and she can’t deal…..but it’s going to be totally fine to bring a baby home to that?! This girl is delusional, she’ll be moved into her mams house with that child within weeks.
i thought that too...if she cant even deal with the smell of piss good luck with your baby

Reactions: 3
the girl is a complete narcissist............she goes on about her pregnancy like she's the only young woman who's ever been pregnant.....lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
the girl is a complete narcissist............she goes on about her pregnancy like she's the only young woman who's ever been pregnant.....lol
tbh like she has mentioned she has gone to therapy several times and gave up after a few sessions each time. It is a known thing amongst therapists that once you get to the 3rd - 5th session it is when you take personal accountability and stop exploring your family dynamics, and narcissists breakdown and can't handle it and leave when they have any blame. like when she made a big deal out of her therapist MENTIONING bpd and she's just like "no I know better" when they're qualified

• Heart
yeah no offence but the main trauma she brings up time and time again is her parents divorcing and its like at a certain point in time you have to move on and grow up. she gives out like she's so mature but she seems emotionally stunted like a spoilt teenager. narcissist is a strong term but she definitely exhibits some of those traits. i bet if you asked what she's done wrong in her life she wouldnt be able to come up with anything because she blames all her problems on other people or the state of the world. like the video she made acting all sorry for herself about how she was living with her parents at 24 because there's a housing crisis. no, she was living with her parents at 24 because she intentionally got pregnant, chose to move from a flat in london that she was sharing with her boyfriend even though there was time left on the tenancy, had an inconsistent income, and couldnt even be arsed to organise things herself before she moved. she had to be without missy for a while because SHE adopted her even though her landlord didnt approve of cats, and then decided to move home even though her stepmum is allergic and she thought she could just bring her too. these are all her problems and nobody elses, she causes her own mess and then cries about it its like she thinks she has no responsibility for anything. its quite concerning actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
i still don't understand what jason is getting out of this whole ordeal having to work a crappy job 40 hours a week in order to serve keelin and her life goals. whats in it for him at all? she's never once shared his life goals outside of her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am just waiting for Jason to bail out.. sorry Keelin but have you ever..... considered him?

• Heart
I am just waiting for Jason to bail out.. sorry Keelin but have you ever..... considered him?
When the baby comes and she can’t leave the house as much Id say she will start to resent him as he seems to have a good circle of friends and of course he goes to work everyday.

Reactions: 4
When the baby comes and she can’t leave the house as much Id say she will start to resent him as he seems to have a good circle of friends and of course he goes to work everyday.
yeah that will probably happen but I feel like Jason, for the most part, got dragged along Keelin's life and choices, curious if he had the courage to say 'No I don't want horses in middle of nowhere with 2 kids and do constructure work.. it seems like Keelin makes all decisions on her own.. no one can keep up with this though, sooner or later Jason will lash out

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.