Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naw grainne binns hair and makeup get a no from me in that video.
Is that who that is??? I didn’t even recognise her. I know that was a few years ago but what saoirse did is highly inappropriate, basically assault.

Reactions: 9
seems like she'll give birth soon? i thought she was due in august tho maybe shes been murky about the dates because she wants to say the baby was concieved in paris

Reactions: 8
Not being horrible I know she’s pregnant and I wish her good luck with it but her eyes scare me so much you can literally see when she’s manic

Reactions: 11
It’s so cringey seeing her try to curate a certain life - that wholesome vintage 35mm photo for her kids to look back on life. She’s not doing anything cause she loves it or it comes naturally, everything she does is to create a certain image. you can tell she takes photos with the intent to come across as the “cool parent” in a few years but it’s so obviously put on that it’s just cringey

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s so cringey seeing her try to curate a certain life - that wholesome vintage 35mm photo for her kids to look back on life. She’s not doing anything cause she loves it or it comes naturally, everything she does is to create a certain image. you can tell she takes photos with the intent to come across as the “cool parent” in a few years but it’s so obviously put on that it’s just cringey
YES I always think this whenever she posts a film pic or Polaroid 💀 it’s so obvious what she’s trying to achieve

thats the only reason she talks about wanting to move to the countryside or to a farm etc, its all about the ~~aesthetic. she literally looks on pinterest and then starts saying shes going to change her whole life. shes delusional. like the whole living on a commune, hemp farm, van life, countryside, blahblahblah shite she talks about when she lives in a 1 bed flat in dublin and is literally HAVING A CHILD and has a partner who may not desire the same things. I don't think shes quite grasped the fact yet that her life is now going to have to fit around her child, not her. literally all she talks about is how her baby just needs to be fed kept warm and loved which might sound nice but is not realistic and makes her sound stupid. she still thinks shes in her "glory days" at the peak of her popularity trying to figure out what to do next with a big circle of friends around her, focused on sustainability, climate change, feminism etc. i dont think shes realised how much shes changed since then and it honestly seems like shes unravelling. shes so fake now, lies after lies and her tiktoks are in a whole realm of their own, like what is that fake laugh about every 2 seconds?? one of her sisters has a phobia of crisps?? shes pulled a nerve thats so bad she cant move and then 1 day later is dancing around??

She actually comes across as so unhinged, reminds me of those delinquent girls in college who try so hard to the alternative and funny and cool but no one actually wants to be their mate. Genuinely concerned how they’ll cope with a newborn baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i think why she seemingly has has this unhinged manic personality is because in her head she's still head girl and a teenager and hasn't gotten over that when you leave secondary school people aren't like that anymore - like e.g. how her sense of humour is just making fun of cringe and weird people. like idk if you've guys seen the tiktok trends of how people who were popular in high school stay teenagers their whole lives but it's so true for keelin. she just happens to dress alt but none of her interests or personality is alt, she is such a typical irish head girl. I don't think she has the capability to grow up because she fantasises so much about being popular.

Reactions: 12
You can definitely tell when someone is forcing or trying so hard to be alt and “cool” it’s embarrassing everything is for the aesthetic. The mood board he posted on tiktok? Like random outfits is your goals for you and your partner?? You’re having a child

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can definitely tell when someone is forcing or trying so hard to be alt and “cool” it’s embarrassing everything is for the aesthetic. The mood board he posted on tiktok? Like random outfits is your goals for you and your partner?? You’re having a child
AHAHAHAHAHA i just looked at his page to see that vid and the one about his as a 13 yr old finding him cool now HAAHHAAHA nah i feel bad is he not a bit slow ??? no like this is a bit empty headed sorry. they're both such teenagers 💀 imagine now your own dad posting a tiktok saying he made a moodboard for you and your ma

• Haha
Reactions: 7
shes taking 2 cameras for her labour?? glad shes got her priorities straight also she probably made that moodboard herself hahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone think idk there’s a weird bond with Jason and Saoirse? Maybe I’m a protective gf, but personally if my sister acted like that I’d be upset :( like in his tiktok of the beach u barely see keelin

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think idk there’s a weird bond with Jason and Saoirse? Maybe I’m a protective gf, but personally if my sister acted like that I’d be upset :( like in his tiktok of the beach u barely see keelin
I mean she clearly has boundary issues judging by the YouTube video of her at the festival

YES and they make sexual jokes about each other all the time. Also shes like 19/20 and hes like 25/26?? I think Keelin thinks it would make her look threatened or insecure if she made a deal over it. If my sister's bf made those jokes to me and vice versa I would feel so uncomfortable so idk how Jason or Saoirse even do it. If I knew my sister was an insecure person which Keelin is as well then I'd make the extra effort. Even when I witch about Keelin I think she's not like a terrible person but personally i think Saoirse is one of the most horrible sad people I've ever seen. Her only personality trait is being mean. Also i like Ellie i think she's really nice

Reactions: 2
people are already offering her advice on her tiktok and shes already disagreeing with them lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Remember when Paul and Ellie used to always make sexual jokes and pretend to flirt and Saoirse openly whinged and said it made her jealous

The way they treat relationships is honestly so weird it’s like they become one joint person w their boyfriend and just morph into eachother

Reactions: 12
I don’t know her name but a while ago keelin tagged some friend on her story from Germany or somewhere she had a good few followers and it was like Jason saw her boyfriend and completely copied his look it was so creepy absolute image of him

Reactions: 1
I don’t know her name but a while ago keelin tagged some friend on her story from Germany or somewhere she had a good few followers and it was like Jason saw her boyfriend and completely copied his look it was so creepy absolute image of him
I remember when they first started dating Keelin was literally obsessed with saying her and Jason look the same, like siblings etc, ‘written by a woman’ and started banging on about the fact she looks androgynous (she literally doesn’t). Their whole attitude is so weird it’s literally all about the aesthetic side of things. I wouldn’t put it past him to copy someone’s entire look lol

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.