Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is toxic!
This is a girl who is pregnant and trying to build a little family for herself with what seems like a good man and definitely good enough intentions to prosper. What Is wrong with ye all getting hysterical about how they’ll provide for their kid??!! I’ve got 80s parents who had kids as norm in early twenties with literally not a pot to piss in! And even less self awareness than was healthy. Yeah they might break up but so might anyone. She makes 50k she makes 30k? Who cares does that mean all poor ppl with tit jobs should not have kids?
Her Dad walked out on the family. Sorry great broadcaster but shite Dad. Sorry. She’s always been super loving to her half sibling. She’s mater mal that’s obvious. Why dislike her for trying to grasp back what was taken from her so prematurely? I’m
Sure her mom had a bloody tough time resting 5 of them largely alone through early and late adolescence so keelin has a good role model of strong motherhood.
Wrong site for you babe

Reactions: 9
I’m working through! And I don’t doubt but jaysus we all would be mortified thinking about stuff we did or said in our twenties. In fact you’d be embarrassed of stuff you did a month ago at times.
I think tattle is the wrong place for you. This isn’t a rave thread - as the previous poster said, we talk about the problematic stuff Keelin has done. Doesn’t matter her age. Sure, she probably won’t do/say the things she does now in 10 years, or she might, but she’s doing them now and we’re talking about them.

Reactions: 15
I’m working through! And I don’t doubt but jaysus we all would be mortified thinking about stuff we did or said in our twenties. In fact you’d be embarrassed of stuff you did a month ago at times.
yeah but i dont post it all online and beg for sympathy or praise

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry I don’t know if it’s already been said but she is so bleeping scruffy. Every time she pops up on my fyp I cannot stand to look at her for too long I have to skip past. Extremely unkempt. Also I have friends who met her in person along with Jason and one of her sisters and they were extremely rude to them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry I don’t know if it’s already been said but she is so bleeping scruffy. Every time she pops up on my fyp I cannot stand to look at her for too long I have to skip past. Extremely unkempt. Also I have friends who met her in person along with Jason and one of her sisters and they were extremely rude to them
I just KNOW she smells like a compost heap

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This thread is toxic!
This is a girl who is pregnant and trying to build a little family for herself with what seems like a good man and definitely good enough intentions to prosper. What Is wrong with ye all getting hysterical about how they’ll provide for their kid??!! I’ve got 80s parents who had kids as norm in early twenties with literally not a pot to piss in! And even less self awareness than was healthy. Yeah they might break up but so might anyone. She makes 50k she makes 30k? Who cares does that mean all poor ppl with tit jobs should not have kids?
Her Dad walked out on the family. Sorry great broadcaster but shite Dad. Sorry. She’s always been super loving to her half sibling. She’s mater mal that’s obvious. Why dislike her for trying to grasp back what was taken from her so prematurely? I’m
Sure her mom had a bloody tough time resting 5 of them largely alone through early and late adolescence so keelin has a good role model of strong motherhood.
Are you new here?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve heard this from people who’ve met her as well. It kinda surprises me because I don’t remember her being like that in school but then again she’s a bit older than me. Saoirse was definitely a lot more problematic.

• Sad
I’ve heard this from people who’ve met her as well. It kinda surprises me because I don’t remember her being like that in school but then again she’s a bit older than me. Saoirse was definitely a lot more problematic.
why was saoirse problematic! haven’t heard much on her

Reactions: 2
I had heard from others that while they were together Saorise constantly cheated on Paul and would sit in people's laps and kiss and flirt on nights out and that its what partially led to their breakup. In fairness to me its obvious she is the meanest sister she is so negative and horrible, its clearly that she is extremely insecure and projecting that onto others. people who find everything cringe are really sad

• Wow
Reactions: 7
their breakup was so weird. who goes to berlin with their boyfriend to be with their sister, vlogs it, and then one day is just like "lol we broke up and dont love each other anymore" and then just moves apartments?

Reactions: 3
Obviously people should not take a priority seat if they have no disabilities, aren’t carrying a child and aren’t elderly. But why accuse someone of not having a disability on a bus? Seems a bit like a “pity me I’m pregnant” moment? Also she constantly advocates for stuff about treating people with kindness does that go out the window when she’s wallowing in self pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Obviously people should not take a priority seat if they have no disabilities, aren’t carrying a child and aren’t elderly. But why accuse someone of not having a disability on a bus? Seems a bit like a “pity me I’m pregnant” moment? Also she constantly advocates for stuff about treating people with kindness does that go out the window when she’s wallowing in self pity.
Her whole pregnancy shes gone on about how she was expecting people to bow down to her every need, cut her slack etc....imagine what shes gonna be like when she has a child jesus christ

Reactions: 10
why was saoirse problematic! haven’t heard much on her
As far as I’m aware she was quite disruptive in classes intentionally and would often be passive aggressive or just downright nasty to people to get her friend’s attention. I have a very clear memory of a video on her snapchat story where she pushes Cora onto the floor too, Cora was probably 2 or 3 at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Aw God she keeps going on about how unconventional it is for her to be a young mum and people staring at her when they see how young and pregnant she is. You're not on bleeping teen mum Keelin. Shows how much of a little upper class bubble she lives in. She's not even THAT young of a mum, what is she 24/25? Many people have kids by that age both planned and accidental. It's just not conventional in her social class. Also maybe people are slowing down and staring at her cause her tshirts say stuff like "I'm a virgin", her belly is constantly out and she dresses like a local town alcoholic who you see sitting in the middle of town in very similar tracksuits to hers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
As far as I’m aware she was quite disruptive in classes intentionally and would often be passive aggressive or just downright nasty to people to get her friend’s attention. I have a very clear memory of a video on her snapchat story where she pushes Cora onto the floor too, Cora was probably 2 or 3 at the time.
I don’t know if anyone saw this video but something that sprang to mind for me was a vlog that jamie malone posted at longitude a few years ago and saoirse is in the last few minutes of it and she’s standing behind these girls watching the performance and touching them and when they turn back saoirse starts looking around as if she didn’t do it, really doesn’t sit right with me

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if anyone saw this video but something that sprang to mind for me was a vlog that jamie malone posted at longitude a few years ago and saoirse is in the last few minutes of it and she’s standing behind these girls watching the performance and touching them and when they turn back saoirse starts looking around as if she didn’t do it, really doesn’t sit right with me
Oh she used to do that in school all the time. I remember seeing her doing it during assemblies and things. Some people might think it’s just harmless messing but she was very calculated and would only do it to specific people.

this one !

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.