Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
maybe he doesn't wanna be dragged into keelin's social media presence, i know i wouldn't, it can be harmful long term. i feel like saoirse is going to regret a lot of the content she has put out just like keelin did. plus even after ellie deleted her insta there's still loads of pics online of her when you google her name which isnt ideal to be honest unless you wanna be an influencer
can someone explain why i’ve just found this after googling ellie’s name 💀💀
83E4FE08-C346-4A31-8D71-996BEB3A9BC2.jpeg

886D394A-3A08-4DF6-BD8C-74F425C50A62.jpeg

8AC1CF89-B58D-4B74-B03D-9B2E7EC93612.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

antiblogger

did anyone listen to keelins podcast on her housemates? I actually dont feel too bad for saying stuff here about her now cos she was completely making fun of a girl who had IBS. ok fair enough if the girl was a bitch then talk about that but to comment on some of the symptoms a person with IBS and laugh at them for it, just wasnt nice or very empathic in my opinion. She isnt that nice of a person really and i dont think her sisters are either. they laugh and jeer at others too much. and are extremely self centered and spoilt

• Heart

queencarmen

VIP Member
She should have never got missy, as heartless as that sounds. She said her old landlord was ignoring her and its probably because he/she didn't want to provide a reference after she brought a cat into a no-pets property. She talked about how missy kept waking up her and her housemates too. I've lived with housemates for 4 years now and I would honestly throw a fit if one of them randomly got a cat and moved their boyfriend in all of a sudden. If her stepmum is allergic to cats thats a fully valid excuse for not wanting Missy there, and yet Keelin's response is to cry in a youtube video about it probably to guilt trip her and her family. Same thing with her mum, her mum text her about not liking the cat and she puts it on her public instagram story. At the end of the day she doesn't have her own house or place to live, she can't expect everyone to do what SHE wants without contributing anything. Also I get that she's pregnant but she is acting like a spoilt child.

roseoftralee

Was anyone else surprisingly impressed by Jay in that video? He was worried about all the right things and asking all the right questions. I never really got a sense of him or his personality from previous videos, but he seems to have his head screwed on right. I actually felt very emotional when he was describing the type of father he wants to be. He is definitely not "going along with it". He articulated his journey to wanting to become a father so well, far more so than a lot of men in their 30s and 40s can. I think we give him way less credit than he's due.

Reactions: 15

queencarmen

VIP Member
no offence but what is her obsession with the ~irish language~ when she can't even speak it etc and admitted her ex bf used to write her irish instagram captions?!

Isthisinstagram

The relationship is massive red flag tbh, she cheated on 2 of her exs, he cheated on his girlfriend with her (who they were all friends with) and they seem incapable of having there own identities outside of each other,
Plus I probably still have leftovers in the back my fridge older than the relationship yet they are engaged and pregnant.

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
ah to be fair as well keelin won't take contraception and condoms aren't vegetarian. and i also don't really like the argument that people should be guilty for not taking precautions because i think it feeds into arguments like abortion shouldn't need to be legal because you just weren't cautious. i don't think keelin is irresponsible for getting pregnant but she is for keeping it. everyone makes mistakes are theres no 100% protection even with contraception. not to sound mean but i do get the vibe he's a bit slow and just allows others to take charge for him. he doesn't really have initiative or self awareness or something
I have to disagree. I think she’s even more irresponsible for getting pregnant because her pregnancy wasn’t even an accident. It was planned. She irresponsibly planned a pregnancy knowing she was financial unstable. She’s definitely going to be a “crunchy mom”

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I’m working through! And I don’t doubt but jaysus we all would be mortified thinking about stuff we did or said in our twenties. In fact you’d be embarrassed of stuff you did a month ago at times.
I think tattle is the wrong place for you. This isn’t a rave thread - as the previous poster said, we talk about the problematic stuff Keelin has done. Doesn’t matter her age. Sure, she probably won’t do/say the things she does now in 10 years, or she might, but she’s doing them now and we’re talking about them.

cactusjane

I really enjoyed her budgeting video, it wasn't too heavy handed like a lot of financial advice videos online - but at the end when she was listing ways to make extra cash and said to look around your parents house and shed for stuff to sell, how is that in any way practical? I think it shows how she is still so so young and not living in reality that she would think that she can profit from something her parents own, surely if you sold something belonging to your parents then your parents would get the money? Also who, other than rich people, have random valuable furniture lying around that isn't in use.

Also regarding her Dad, I see her leaning into nepotism as the years go on to move into general Irish media when she loses her interest in being a quirky alt girl.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Well she can afford a roof over her head considering she's actively searching for one but hasn't found one due to a combination of housing crisis and the fact she is at a disadvantage of being a young self employed mother
Young self employed mother of her own choice. No sympathy for her. Don’t plan a pregnancy without some financial stability. Wouldn’t exactly call her self employed. She’s paid pennies to talk shite on her stories. Can’t remember the last time she even done a paid post

I do feel bad for Keelin. I think she feels such a lack of control in her life and that’s why she wants to do all this stuff so quickly so she can “trap” her boyfriend essentially from leaving her, and she was just lucky that Jason happens to let her do whatever she wants. I think as well if it’s true that Shampain just essentially ghosted her for no reason like she said, that can be so disorientating to think the person you love can leave at any moment unwarranted without closure. Especially when your parents divorce while you’re young. But partially what baffles me is why try to tie Jason down when she knows her own parents had a million kids and it still didn’t keep them together, and there’s no guarantee of anyone ever staying in your life. I myself got engaged a few years ago even younger than Keelin and our wedding was supposed to happen last year but alas Covid – but since then I got such a fright over how fast everything was moving, and seeing how my cousins who recently married and are having kids are struggling a lot with their partners really frightened me, and now I’ve put off everything until my late 20s/ early 30s. For someone much more socially active than me idk how Keelin will cope, babies are fucking hard. You won’t even be able to see your friends again until it’s school-going age. I almost had a baby but I decided I couldn’t keep it because my boyfriend was not setup at all for a proper career and I personally felt it was so unfair to trap him with me when he hasn’t even lived a life yet. Living with ADHD can be hard to have foresight but I don’t think she knows what she’s getting into at all, and is just enjoying idealised future dreams of her life. She always has grandiose dreams she gives up on so easily. I don’t think she has confidence in her ability to study or get a job since she’s dropped out so much, and she’s scared of failing. I can understand how she has ended up this way when she has no real interests out of books or movies where she imagines herself as the main character. I think she likes astrology and attachment styles theory because she wants control and wants to feel like she can predict her own and other people’s behaviour, because she’s so scared of abandonment. I stopped believing in astrology when I got a stable relationship lol and I think attachment styles is fucking dumb I really hate any pseudo-psychology that Blindboy espouses and I think Keelin has gotten involved in infantilising unhelpful insta psychology when really she needs a real therapist. She still has 3/4s left of her life to live, I genuinely feel bad for her.

• Heart

antiblogger

Keelin and Jason look homeless due to how they dress so I can see why they are having trouble finding a place. I don't see why they want to look bad. I don't get it

Reactions: 14

queencarmen

VIP Member
i dont care about how much she earns, i have no issue with it. plenty of people get overpaid for jobs, thats just the way it is. but her woe is me my life is so hard i had to live with my rich dad for 3 months god im just so crazy having a baby with no life plan shtick is ridiculous and tone deaf.

gopizzgirl60

I feel bad for her and really bad for Jason tbh. Like I know a baby will bring a lot of happy moments at some stage or another but keelin literally said Jason had no interest in having kids at all before he started going out with her, now in a relationship less than a year long, about to have a baby in his early twenties when they really don’t seem to have stability at all. It sounded like as well as keelin he did have career goals and things he wanted to do. Being in love with keelin made him completely change his position over that after not even a year, seems weird, thats so much pressure to put on a growing and changing relationship. Financially he will be tied to the moncrieff family because taking care of a baby requires a lot of work, money and time, the whole idea of them having a baby rests on being financially supported by keelins parents. Not saying I feel worse for him than keelin, just at least keelin has always wanted kids according to her so at least this is sorta a dream of hers, I’m more excited for her. I agree the situation is sad and has a lot of red flags, the way she switches between ‘we were planning’ ‘we were trying’ and then conceiving like two months later: ‘it was actually an accident, I didn’t actually think I could get pregnant’ is especially weird. Its also weird because I feel like if they had good friends around them to confide in, they would absolutely have said not to have a baby considering what a crazy idea it is, and I wonder what their friends think now. I think it’s confusing why they would choose this at all it seems like it only takes a tiny bit of thought to realise why it’s a dangerous and messy situation.

Roro2021

Ohh right maybe I misinterpreted her YT video as she said it would take a couple of years in the video. Still if she has the time and she has an intrest it'll be great for her future.
The way she talked about how she had never looked at college as somewhere you go to learn a skill to make you more employable before either. I think that part of the video was probably one of the most privileged things I've heard.

queencarmen

VIP Member
im sorry i dont believe shes having a baby because she actually wants a baby lol shes never been that interested in kids before jason and he even admitted himself that he didnt want any either until he met keelin like.......weird vibes..i know people can change their mind but going from "overpopulation is killing the planet the world is on fire!!111" to wanting 4 kids and being a traditional stay at home mam is....a choice

beevr

Have ye watched the YouTube video? I cringed soooo much when she was going on about sending their child to a gaelscoil and a naionra - she literally can’t even pronounce naionra, did she say something like naynree or something? Obviously its a positive thing that she wants to raise her children with Irish but it’s very obvious that it’s because Irish is now trendy. Also, who wants to bet that the baby’s “unisex Irish name” is gonna be some celtic tiger core bullshit made up name

• Haha