Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
I agree with @queencarmen . She isn't young per se, but the average Irish woman has her first child at 33.

Having a child at 24 in Ireland in this economy is a straight road to poverty.
I had my son at 21, sat exams 6 days before I gave birth, finished my accounting degree during covid (a lot of lectures from home luckily). I don’t have any help financially or otherwise from his father as they’ve never met. My son was a huge surprise (conceived on the copper coil) but we’ve made it work.
I don’t think it’s fair to say it’s a straight road to poverty id even say it’s borderline insulting.
It’s keelins fault she isn’t growing up and taking responsibility for the baby she’ll be bringing into the world. It certainly isn’t easy and it’s a big bad world out there but she could help herself a lot more then she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Roro2021

tbf his ex is probably thinking she dodged a bullet everything he does with keelin would give me major ick
Yep definitely a massive ick. I hope she's out living her best life. Because imagine finding out you'd been broken up with for one of their friends that they probably always told you aw there's nothing to worry about. Then having to watch the whole thing play out publicly.

Keelin is definitely a pick me girl. The type that see themselves as such a "strong woman" and talks about girls supporting girls but then you will find actually has no real friendships with any other women. Because she feels like she's the one who always needs to be seen and heard.

Marjorie

This thread is toxic!
This is a girl who is pregnant and trying to build a little family for herself with what seems like a good man and definitely good enough intentions to prosper. What Is wrong with ye all getting hysterical about how they’ll provide for their kid??!! I’ve got 80s parents who had kids as norm in early twenties with literally not a pot to piss in! And even less self awareness than was healthy. Yeah they might break up but so might anyone. She makes 50k she makes 30k? Who cares does that mean all poor ppl with shit jobs should not have kids?
Her Dad walked out on the family. Sorry great broadcaster but shite Dad. Sorry. She’s always been super loving to her half sibling. She’s mater mal that’s obvious. Why hate her for trying to grasp back what was taken from her so prematurely? I’m
Sure her mom had a bloody tough time resting 5 of them largely alone through early and late adolescence so keelin has a good role model of strong motherhood.

• Haha

Roro2021

Hopefully everything does work out well for them though. It's not going to be easy and it will be a massive wake up call for the two of them. Like a less than a year long relationship doesn't add up to much real time thinking and considering and planning having a child. But, people are surprised to find out theyre pregnant without it being planned every single day. I'd say the majority of us on here may not have been planned. So they absolutely will make it work, they have to now. I do hope everything goes well for them because its hard enough trying to keep your life on track with planning a wedding, dealing with your family, moving country, worrying about your pets and now being pregnant. Imagine having to do it all with hundreds of people watching you and criticising you. I know I would be absolutely panicking.

• Heart

queencarmen

VIP Member
i just cant believe its practically june and shes due in august, and all shes done since finding out shes pregnant is gone to portugal and her idea of a busy day is baking and doing the washing up

Its sad that she moved to London for her career and its done the exact opposite of what she wanted. Moving to London did more bad then good.
She seems so unbelievably dull in her podcasts and videos. A shell of who she once was. I desperately miss the Keelin before London, but maybe thats a bad thing. I desperately miss her old videos, podcast, pink hair, laughter and fun around Dublin. It was so relatable and safe.

Also I do not care about Missy Moo 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart

queencarmen

VIP Member
Thought it was quite rude how Saoirse was complaining about people ordering ‘boring’ commissions..why not be greatful you can make money from your art ?

queencarmen

VIP Member
her posting a story slagging zara for not using environmentally friendly materials then her next story is one of her wearing urban outfitters trackies you cant make it up hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13

queencarmen

VIP Member
if she earns 5k a month as per her new video then why did she have to use a cat charity to reduce a £1500 vet bill? and why is her apartment barely furnished? plus at first she said 5k a month, then "not every month" and pre-tax, but now on her spreadsheet she says she could save 4k a month?? doesnt add up

queencarmen

VIP Member
i dont think shes tired of being an influencer at all, if she had the choice she would be a fully fledged influencer. shes tired of being a SMALL influencer. she's just bitter her career didnt skyrocket after she moved to london. i also think she prob got used to the onlyfans money so now it seems like she's struggling in comparison. at the end of the day she could quit youtube or deactivate her instagram permanently at any time if she wanted to, nobody is forcing her to do anything and im sure she could get a normal job.

drippingpeaches

Why does she post her personal life online and then get offended when people ask personal questions?

I don't think you can blame people for thinking the engagement was a joke when they've only been in a relationship for 6 months (not saying you can't love someone in that time, but by societal norms that is very quick to make a decision to make your relationship legally binding).

Also, Keelin and the boyf come across as people who don't want to conform to institutions such as marriage, so it's suprising that they would want to get married tbh

Ratsout

VIP Member
I can’t be the only one who thinks Jason looks like he could be one of her sisters with a fake stashe glued on😂

• Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
yeah looks like she also sells stuff small businesses send her for free on depop, and stuff she got dirt cheap from vinted too. prime example is she got a cardigan for free when she bought from a vinted seller and then sold it for £10. plus lets be real half of it probably smells like smoke and BO

emmysue

People saying 23 isn’t young to have a child - in my opinion it is too young (for most) to ‘plan’ a child in Ireland which she did. It’s irresponsible do just think other people will help out financially and with somewhere to live

Also I know these things offend people but why are her pronouns she/they . Like I presume she just identifies as “she” but it’s fashionable to be “they” as well? Don’t get me wrong I acknowledge that some people have gender identity issues but half the people think it’s trendy .

Last edited:
I’m sorry I don’t know if it’s already been said but she is so fucking scruffy. Every time she pops up on my fyp I cannot stand to look at her for too long I have to skip past. Extremely unkempt. Also I have friends who met her in person along with Jason and one of her sisters and they were extremely rude to them

• Heart

Whoamibai

in fairness Jason is not innocent after I heard her say that I stopped feeling bad for him. He clearly wants clout and attention as much as her imo. He's probably fully aware what she's like and will leave when she quits influencing lol. It's so easy for men to abandon kids anyway :/ Tbh I find men who are super conscious of how they look so off putting, if my boyf asked me to do a fit check with him or asked me to take a posed photo of him for insta I think I'd die 😆 I don't think about my appearance when he doesn't. I'm SOOOO curious as to what her parents think of Jason. Her mam sounds like she tries to ground Keelin and it doesn't work, since she said Keelin will ruin her life if she has a child 😆 and when Jason was uninvited to go shopping with them lol
Her dad's newest article. The nose ring comment is so weird, maybe neither of the parents like him?

As for the kitchen comment, that's exactly what it seemed like they were doing in London. I cringed reading it, I'd hate to be living with people like that.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

hunnybun99

I found the video weirdly sad? Like how she said they were trying for a bit but realised they had a load of other things they wanted to do first like all these plans to stay in London for another year, get married, travel, find somewhere in Dublin to live then have a baby and now she’s just cancelled all of that…

queencarmen

VIP Member
the thing is i think keelin is very capable and smart. however, she has this spoilt mentality of being "above" a normal life and looks down on it. she "could never" work a 9-5, in her own words. she clearly thought she was above going to college as she dropped out of 2 very expensive colleges. she's above those who buy fast fashion even though she accepted an urban outfitters sponsorship and buys it herself. she got a cat because she wanted one and thought she was above following rent guidelines.

she's trashed her dad and her exes on numerous occasions and clearly thinks she's somehow morally superior to them and everyone around her. shes literally stuck in that phase when you're like 14 & you think you're going to be some rich creative nomad floating through life and everything will fall into place because you're so special. most people grow out of it and keelin hasn't. it wouldnt be so annoying if she wasnt throwing such a pity party for herself 24/7

• Heart