Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
can i ask how do you know? without doxxing yourself hahaha
I don’t want to give too much detail or else it will be obvious, all I can say is that I’m 1000% sure it’s real. It’s been in the talks for a while but even I still have a hard time believing they’ll go through with it (though that is the plan).

simonelsx

I’m so confused at keelins story is she not vegan anymore cause she posted egg on toast which looks like she’s eating 🤣 also posted a meal on YouTube with an egg on????

antiblogger

Hopefully everything does work out well for them though. It's not going to be easy and it will be a massive wake up call for the two of them. Like a less than a year long relationship doesn't add up to much real time thinking and considering and planning having a child. But, people are surprised to find out theyre pregnant without it being planned every single day. I'd say the majority of us on here may not have been planned. So they absolutely will make it work, they have to now. I do hope everything goes well for them because its hard enough trying to keep your life on track with planning a wedding, dealing with your family, moving country, worrying about your pets and now being pregnant. Imagine having to do it all with hundreds of people watching you and criticising you. I know I would be absolutely panicking.
well keelin chooses to monetise her life so i dont really feel sympathy in that regard with all the people watching. she likes the attention im sure of it. if she didnt she wouldnt be online selling herself. im not online selling my life because i dont like attention. people who crave attention want the limelight. its simple facts. Also im sure she will be fine shes not the first woman to have a baby and has enough support.

rhil

Its odd she wanted to get tattle taken down when in the video (or was it an insta story?) where she talks about having seen the thread, she admits to reading other influencer threads and I wouldn't doubt that she also might have commented on some of these threads.

Tattle seems to only be an issue for people when they find their own threads, otherwise they seem to realise that they do the exact same thing all the time.
Also a lot of them don’t seem to know that tattle has been around for about 3 years and has more threads about topics unrelated to influencers

I feel for her a lot, really :( for him be able to fake it for long enough to go to berlin but then dump her is so brutal especially if theres not a big reason
True :(

Watching Saoirses videos with Paul makes my heart 💔 lol. I loved what she was positing in the first lockdown. Always makes me feel comforted

Last edited:

Isthisinstagram

shes 100% calling her child Banbha shes said it previously - its always been in my top 3 baby names as well lmao so I'm annoyed and I don't want to pick it anymore obvs 😆 my mam also said it sounded like a deer because it sounds like Bambi

but also i don't think its a road straight to poverty if her family had land for her and/or she worked. cause i came from rural ireland with a lot of farmers and i had lots of family have kids in their 20s and their parents just gifted them land, my own mam was 24 when i was born and she never worked, but this was back when 0% mortgages were possible. i also agree that she doesn't need to call herself a young parent shes 24 for christs sake lol grow up. she will only leave herself in poverty if she insists on not working and living in dublin. I think also like its kind of disrespectful to say people without money shouldn't have kids - like basically implies working class people are cruel for having kids. Keelins issue is her laziness and selfishness
I think it can be somewhat naive having kids without a stable income, that being said she'll be fine in the long run,

She'll get help from her parents, I'm sure if/when the influencer money runs out she can probably get a pt digital marketing/content job and Jason could be up to a management position in retail.

Although she's probably never been part of a family that has lived paycheck to paycheck, she'll just have to get through it like alot of us/our parents did because there's not really any other option.

She'll be a couple months behind on the latest fashion trends and social media lingo, have to compromise on her dreams and for the foreseeable future her entire life will be based around work and her kid but she'll eventually be ok.

Last edited: