Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot cope with her in Strasbourg to sit in on talks at the European Parliament 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ and looking to poll her child fans on TikTok about their voting habits 😂 Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually don’t know how you can go from vegan activist to posting a meat sausage on your story. Like she gained a following from her veganism then thinks her followers want to see that?

Reactions: 13
Her freaking out over being in france and loving french people is so odd?? Saying shes emotional because shes in strausbourg? Like… she needs to get out more perhaps

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her freaking out over being in france and loving french people is so odd?? Saying shes emotional because shes in strausbourg? Like… she needs to get out more perhaps
And her just straight up stereotyping French speakers at the end as if all French speakers particularly come from France LOL

Have to laugh for someone who's in a privileged position to afford to travel she has this very sheltered mindset about other cultures unless its something related to her child psychology phase

It's a pity she didn't take her own advice that she spent years shoving down everyone's non vegan throats when she craved that sausage. It's actually wild that she still has all her extreme vegan content up. It must be exhausting being absolutely anything but yourself.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
shes the biggest sell out going, her brand went from hardcore climate change activism -> veganism -> sustainability & now she's abandoned all 3 of those

Yeah its actually mad when you think about how much she’s gone the other way. Its sad. Shes now meat eating, ugg wearing, weirdly obsessed with cars and wanting a range rover, and shes had a baby. Her life is not environmentally friendly at alllll

Reactions: 9
Yeah its actually mad when you think about how much she’s gone the other way. Its sad. Shes now meat eating, ugg wearing, weirdly obsessed with cars and wanting a range rover, and shes had a baby. Her life is not environmentally friendly at alllll
To be fair though, I actually do think there are lots of ways to have a baby sustainably. She’s just not doing any of them 🤣

Also - I guess she is hinting at them getting back together? She hasn’t spoke much of heartbreak as of late and she’s decorating her baby’s room in his apartment with urban outfitters things (sustainable queen using jason’s discount on items made by children). Plus it looked like his leg next to hers in her latest story??? Might just all be for speculation though

Last edited:
She loveees the attention and the speculation. I think she wants to come across as someone who doesn’t care about other peoples opinions etc but everyone on this thread sees right through her

Reactions: 11
She said in her new reel she's sleeping in the bedroom with the child in what seems to be Jason's apartment, is it confirmed that's his place and not hers? So she's sleeping over in his place....

I just watched the reel and I’m just so confused as to why this ‘floor bed’ she’s ordered for her is just a normal bed? Like it’s low but still high enough for her to hurt herself if she fell out, and as she said in the voiceover, climb up onto the windowsill..? Not sure if it’s because she’s staying in there but like… there’s a pillow and sheets on the bed too? This room looks like a room for a 6 year old not a 16 month old

Shes also been filming a lot of her content from that room, her doing her makeup there etc on her "day off". If its supposed to be Jason's time with the baby why is keelin still there staying over and acting like she lives there? They said to get the baby settled in her room but shouldn't it be jason settling her since it's his space and it's separate from keelins space? The baby will never settle if keelin is acting like she lives there too. That will be so confusing. She gets her during the week and is still hanging around on his weekend time with her. If they're not together and not planning on getting back together they need to set boundaries and the baby needs to be comfortable alone with each of them in their own space and understand that being apart from one or the other is her normal.

Reactions: 9
I just watched the reel and I’m just so confused as to why this ‘floor bed’ she’s ordered for her is just a normal bed? Like it’s low but still high enough for her to hurt herself if she fell out, and as she said in the voiceover, climb up onto the windowsill..? Not sure if it’s because she’s staying in there but like… there’s a pillow and sheets on the bed too? This room looks like a room for a 6 year old not a 16 month old
I know I was so confused watching it, why can't she get a cot as she's still a bit too young for a toddler bed and certainly for that bed thats supposed to be hers? So much for banging on about wanting to protect your baby

Also so much for not wanting to cause speculation

Attachments

Reactions: 2
you just know she did that over and over again till it landed on that...scarlet for her tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I honestly find her so twisted, manipulative and has a massive victim complex.
1. Making that video talking so much tit about jason and pretending she had to take it down because of the babies face
2. Saying she was doxxed? Literally never happened
3. Her paid YouTube channel she created because she wanted "privacy" , she never uploaded and basically scammed her fans. Still hasn't stopped posting her child/home

Weird behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 18