Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure who else would have took the picture of her and the baby in the bath together? Even coparenting I wouldn't want my ex watching me in the bath. They need boundaries.

Reactions: 7
Sure who else would have took the picture of her and the baby in the bath together? Even coparenting I wouldn't want my ex watching me in the bath. They need boundaries.
wouldn’t be surprised if it was one of her sisters tbh. They’re weirdly close in that sense

Reactions: 5
I almost don't care that she's allegedly back with Jason again at this stage, she's never brutally honest about anything and it just gives off that vibe that she feels trapped as an influencer even though she signed up for that life possibly due to little to no further education/qualifications LOL (I'm not going to tar on anyone else in that situation except for Keemon)

It’s all well and good her wanting to stay for family support but has she ever considered the burden on her family having a baby in the house? I agree she probably wants back with Jason for the convenience

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if she would get paid as well as receiving a free mattress? I have no idea how the influencer world works

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if she would get paid as well as receiving a free mattress? I have no idea how the influencer world works
Isn't it down to how much engagement they get once they get sponsored? I know when they give out a discount code for instance whatever the percentage is off the sale the influencers receive some of the money

You could have a doctorate under your belt and still struggle to understand how influencer culture works

Attachments

Reactions: 2
There were whispers of Jason seeing someone else so looks like Keelin desp trying to stake her claim before it gets too serious

Reactions: 4
I know Emma pays influencers 5% of every sale made using their code and obviously the free bed too. I'm not sure if they also pay extra, I don't think they do. Same as Hello Fresh, they seem to sponsor absolutely everyone. I know someone who's a influencer and she told me she gets €5000 per instagram post for brand collabs alongside the free product too but she has like 350 thousand followers and she does fashion content. Don't know how true that is now but that's what she told me.

Reactions: 3
There were whispers of Jason seeing someone else so looks like Keelin desp trying to stake her claim before it gets too serious
yeah I assumed keelin meant he was seeing someone else when she said in a video that she’d got confirmation that there wasn’t any chance of them getting back together?

Reactions: 6
I must admit I was shocked when they broke up, same with saoirse and her bf when they broke up so abruptly guess you can’t trust social media portrayals

Reactions: 10
Yeah i was shocked about Saoirise and her bf too, so awkward that one of keelins most viewed vids is the one with saoirise paul and jason 😬 all broken up now

The singing on her stories is bleeping grim. Is that her sister? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7