Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
shes not exactly unproblematic herself either with her past comments about environmentalism, the pic of her with dreads etc. she just loves an opportunity to put her two cents in. She also never has a remotely unique/well researched take she just looks at infographics. Obviously her overall point is correct (that it is transphobic to not allow trans athletes to participate) but she really needs to leave it to people who are more knowledgable rather than scribbling shite on her notes page for some heart reacts
Can someone tell what was in the shampaine highlight she deleted ? I remember someone mentioned it a while ago

queencarmen

VIP Member
the way she's like pushed her self in as if she's one of the sisters is a little weird ngl didnt they literally meet on a date??

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
I saw a tiktok this morning of a girl who’s a full time law student with a newborn. She does uni from home while her boyfriend goes to work. She cleans, watches her lectures and studies all while feeding both herself and the baby.
off Topic but is it Charlotte April Reilly? She’s a trooper 🙈

antiblogger

Why did they do Moncrieff-Hamilton though when Hamilton-Moncrieff sounds so much better
That's what keelin wanted.

And I just don't agree that a woman should solely get to choose names or whatever else and the partner have no say just because thr women birthed the child and fed them. The man is practically only a sperm donor then if he gets no say in things.

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
I think she got a big gain after posting her pregnancy shoot pics. I just checked and the pics have 20k likes, which is madness. (Unless she bought likes and followers?)

She tagged the brand of the top she was wearing and they reposted the pics on their feed. And look at the comments 🤣
How do you see the amount of likes someone has haha I never see them anymore

queencarmen

VIP Member
Isn’t her due date very soon, like in a week or so? I’m guessing she’s going to go with Banbha (unsure of spelling sorry) now instead of Saorlaith

Roro2021

in saoirse's last video it seems like keelin is seething at the attention jason is giving saoirse, idk if she realises it or not. saoirse and jason are playing guitar together, and keelin starts complaining about having nothing to wear whilst saoirse is wearing her top, looks directly in the camera, complains to jason about him leaving his shoes on the floor (he ignores her) saorise goes and changes her top, keelin comes back and starts talking (jason ignores her again and carries on playing guitar) and then keelin says "oh the armpits are a bit wet" to embarass saoirse.
Ok I just watched it and the bit I took away from it most was she complains about the armpits of the top saoirse was wearing being wet. Then she just goes and sprays them with a bit of perfume and puts on the top anyway? Surely she has another bog standard plain grey tshirt that's clean??? Or like any other clean top?

ButternShpuds

The Moncrieff sister's seem like they are close and build eachother up but I bet they are also the sort to be insecure and jealous.

I can imagine for years eachother trying on outfits that are horrendous and telling the other they look hot in it, and then becoming delusional in thinking they look hot in everything.

And now it's become this attractive thing for them to to wear weird oversized shit, mis-matching shoes with greasy hair. They could be lovely looking if they tried, or knew how.