Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahstopcmeregway

They have to be a piss take? Can’t actually be for real?
They’re in om diva so they’re obviously really cool to have? 🤣.Wouldn’t get a look in if they were stocked in smyths. People are so predictable sometimes.
Emperors new clothes was the first thing that came to mind tbh

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
I don’t mean to sound like an idiot I use to see edit and delete options but can’t rn🤣 how do I delete an old post on here

antiblogger

What age were they all when their dad split from their mum? I feel like he's painted as such a bad character because he started another family but there's a decent age gap between saoirse and cora? So I'm wondering was it immediately he had another child or had they been separated for a while? I also don't think its such a terrible thing of him to do. Obviously it will be painful for children from the previous relationship. But the man is allowed to live his life and have more children if he wants.
I know he can do what he wants but I'm just saying that it must be so hurtful for the mam to have that happen that's all especially after having his 4 kids.

youbetterst0p

Her friend has just put up an photo where you can see basically the babies whole face, I thought keelin would be against that also her friends tattoos she does are absolute shite I know they’re done with a poke but they are so uneven and messy
is the pic gone now? can’t see it

Considering her HUGE emotional swings / full personality changes online BPD makes a lot more sense then adhd to be honest and I think she’s desperate to cling onto the ADHD thing because it’s a way of explaining why she didn’t do well in school and why she dropped out of college 3 times. It’s clear she’s deeply insecure about her intelligence - as someone else pointed out is why she keeps talking about how “advanced” her newborn is
I definitely think she could have BPD. I have bpd myself and can see some similarities. I also think Saoirse could have BPD as well tbh based on similarities too. Also it is possible to have ADHD and BPD at the same time. I've been diagnosed with ADHD and BPD and jesus it's exhausting. I also wouldn't be surprised if Keelin had both ADHD and BPD.

RALN

Someone be a doll and screenshot the whole article. Someone must have access via college or work

kimonocray

she was going to get a new kitten from a friend as an "impulse decision" wtf....and with a new baby coming along?? she always talks about what a nightmare missy is to look after too. if you want a new cat that badly think it through, adopt one of the thousands of cats with no home and maybe wait until you're more stable???
she never thinks thing through, she lacks basic planning skills, baby will be such a challenge for her

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
I could be wrong! But I checked her TikTok and on august 7th she posted a 38week day in the life and the caption said it was filmed the previous week. Which would make her just at 40 weeks I think.
Ive heard it’s not uncommon for first pregnancy’s to go a bit longer though

Annie94

i always see them out and about in town............im always like wow she looks soooo much younger in real life...like 21

turbomunch

Chatty Member
She might be pursuing a formal diagnosis and meant that had she gone through this process as a child, it would have been easier as it’s easier to relearn social skills as a neurodiverse child than as an adult. I recently got my own diagnosis on the neurodiverse spectrum and while it’s liberating to know why my brain works the way it does, it’s hard relearn “normal” social behaviours because I’m in my late 20s and I’ve spent all of my formative years not understanding my brain.

It’s not an easy process at all to get any sort of diagnosis like this in Ireland, even when you pay privately like I did. But at the same time, Keelin seems like the type of self-diagnose with anything buzzy and popular in the area of mental health. I’m fairly certain she hopped on the BPD train back when that was all the range to diagnose yourself with.
I was just wondering because in the podcast she mentions a few times she doesn’t actually know much about adhd. I also think if she actually was pursuing a diagnoses she’d talk about it non stop and go on about how difficult it is.