Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
I think about it like this, you wouldn't want a stranger with loads of pictures if you (even fully clothed) saved to their phone. So you absolutely would not want some stranger to have pictures of your baby saved to their phone. I know its probably unlikely that something like that is happening BUT when you post pics online there's always the risk that it could. Especially for someone more in the public eye like Keelin and her baby. It could even just be followers that mean no harm, but its still weird and everyone wants to protect their children. Also babies and children can't really consent to having their pictures plastered all over the Internet.
Yeah very true you’re right thanks for explaining x

Reactions: 1

queencarmen

VIP Member
I know colours mean nothing but putting a blue outfit on the new born baby girl is purely attention seeking, can’t explain how it just is 🤣🤣
especially when they bought mostly pink/very feminine clothes for her

that's not her apartment building i dont think

turbomunch

Chatty Member
I struggle to believe that considering how woke they are and how much Keelin would post about it before. Surely it’s something you’d speak about with your best friends

Lalalaxxx

She is taking the baby wearing really literally, can she not settle the child without holding her? I know she says it’s not bad to hold a baby all the time which is true but is it doing her mental health any good?

cactusjane

It is so difficult to get a diagnosis in Ireland, I would be surprised if she was really pursuing it during this busy and changeable time in her lifw

Nellinton

VIP Member
I am so so happy for Keelin and Jason. What a gorgeous video, I’ll admit I did cry. I think it’s changed my opinion of Keelin and her relationship, I know we were only shown select snippets understandably of the birth. BUT her strength, her calmness, they way she was so lovely and understanding with the midwives and staff and praised them for their work. I think in these moments a persons true self shines, and I saw only good in Keelin and Jason in those most important moments. Best of luck to them 😍
But she also knows she's on camera 📷 🙄

Hemmathegreat

I was thinking that..you are allowed to put your baby down lol as long as there's no danger to them. most women dont have their child strapped to them 24/7 because they have other stuff to do. I think Jason needs to help more tbf he works at Urban it's not like he's got a ridiculously intense job, i'm sure he is fully capable of doing a food shop after work or cleaning the house so she can get a shower. Then again it is Keelin and she likes to victimise herself so she might not be being 100% with the truth
Not defending anyone here at all, but in fairness babywearing is an amazing way to get things done while keeping a baby happy. Speaking as an experienced parent, I'd be lost without my slings (I literally run a farm with my newborns and older babies strapped to me! I'm talking hopping fences, working with livestock, doing the accounts etc etc etc). Baby is secure and happy, I'm able to get things done. If you BF, you can also feed baby while they're in there. I also used to get comments that "[baby] will never settle for anyone else!", but can confirm that's absolutely not the case. Every parent and every baby is different, but let's not hate on babywearing 🤣

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
Sorry I really hope I wasn't offensive or stupid with my last comment. My daughters are always correcting me on things, I hope I haven't upset or offended anyone.

I am surprised by how generic girly she's going for this baby, I would have expected more neutral.
I don’t wanna be rude but what did you say in the last comment I can’t see it 🤣🤣

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
yeah and she sold a jumper with a hole in it to someone and didnt mention it

idk why youd buy clothes off someone who according to her, has sweat that doesnt' smell AKA she's just immune to the smell of BO
I always thought my sweat didn't smell but apparently only stale sweat smells and I shower if I work out so that's why I think

antiblogger

Lol what makes you assume that he had no say in things?
I always get comments like that because my son has a very Irish name (I’m Irish, his dad’s English) and whenever we tell people his name they say the same thing ‘oh, did he not get a say lol’ when it was actually his idea and he pushed for the name, I actually wanted to call him Jesse lol.
The reason I say that is because in one video she had Jason said he thought Hamilton moncrieff sounded better and keelin said no it was going to be moncrieff hamilton and Jason shut up because keelin seemed adamant it was going to be her name first. I'm just presuming the firsr name was her idea given that she insisted on her name first when hamikton moncrieff has a better ring to it. Obviously I could be wrong but I do think she's bossy and wants her own way

Where are ye getting Bonfa ? 😂 Banbha (ban-va) is unique(ish) but it’s a sweet little Irish name, I know two Banbha’s. One in her 40s and one is in second class, I think it’s gorgeous and I love Bambi for a nickname.
Someone earlier said it was pronounced bonfa

Did yall see Saoirse and Jason being touchy in the club got outed in the comments of Keelin's new vid. Keelin replied back to the comment made and told this person to go to therapy/ there's something seriously wrong with them. Also Saoirse just took the piss out of the accusation on her ig story. Such a bizarre contrast of behaviours on both the sister's ends
No, is the story deleted?