Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s finally convinced Jason to hold her for a picture instead of her walking around with her attached to her 24/7

Reactions: 6
You need to give your baby one more layer than you yourself feel you need. Jason is in a big jumper and presumably another layer underneath so that poor baby is missing 2 layers 😬😬
Why is this baby outside in just a baby grow, no jacket, no jumper, no cardigan??? It’s feckin Baltic, babies need more layers in general?!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My bean has never been more numb 🤢🤢🤢🤢
How many times have I seen Jason in that god forsaken “God is trans” wife beater?! I see he’s making an absurdist statement to really rile up those transphobic Christians — but truly, what does this mean? And who cares? It’s seems (at best) like his attempt to rebel against authority but the authority is non-exist because he’s an adult man…At worst he’s just trying to signal he’s cool and aware of social issues. But please tell me if I’m missing something, is being trans illegal in Ireland or something? Surely there are more meaningful things to put on a wife-beater in relation to trans-rights just in general?

Reactions: 23
this sounds awful i know but keelin to me will always have the image of the kinda girl you chat to in the smoking area of workmans, seeing her as a mother is just a funny one

Reactions: 11
this sounds awful i know but keelin to me will always have the image of the kinda girl you chat to in the smoking area of workmans, seeing her as a mother is just a funny one
her new fake attempt to be wholesome is so unsettling because it's so forced

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How many times have I seen Jason in that god forsaken “God is trans” wife beater?! I see he’s making an absurdist statement to really rile up those transphobic Christians — but truly, what does this mean? And who cares? It’s seems (at best) like his attempt to rebel against authority but the authority is non-exist because he’s an adult man…At worst he’s just trying to signal he’s cool and aware of social issues. But please tell me if I’m missing something, is being trans illegal in Ireland or something? Surely there are more meaningful things to put on a wife-beater in relation to trans-rights just in general?
Yeah like I am all for equal rights, but you wouldn't catch me dead in a slogan preachy tshirt. Esp if I was a cis (afaik) man! Pretty sure they had a gender reveal right? So kinda a bit hypocritical imo.

Reactions: 9
How awkward is it when she says she doesn’t feel sexy anymore because she’s had a child and Jason would call her a ‘sexy little slut’ to try and give her confidence?! Sorry what🤣 ‘he loves me for things that are outside of my huge tits and huge ass’ alright keelin we get it you have boobs(don’t get carried away with your ass)
but why in fck would you have a baby and get engaged to someone without being sure of that beforehand?

And says the only time she feels intimacy in a relationship is being sexually desired and having sex, that’s absolutely tragic and I don’t think these two truly ‘love’ each other or know what real love means, they were just having loads of unprotected sex and confused the two.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How awkward is it when she says she doesn’t feel sexy anymore because she’s had a child and Jason would call her a ‘sexy little slut’ to try and give her confidence?! Sorry what🤣 ‘he loves me for things that are outside of my huge tits and huge ass’ alright keelin we get it you have boobs(don’t get carried away with your ass)
but why in fck would you have a baby and get engaged to someone without being sure of that beforehand?

And says the only time she feels intimacy in a relationship is being sexually desired and having sex, that’s absolutely tragic and I don’t think these two truly ‘love’ each other or know what real love means, they were just having loads of unprotected sex and confused the two.
I know it's obvious from her videos, but hearing her actually say how long they have been together had me a bit speechless. Hard to believe how much both of their lives have changed in less than 2 years

Reactions: 7
It really hit me how Jason and keelin have really spedrun this relationship, like a child and an engagement in little less than two years, it seems they had a friendship, both had feelings for eachother (more so keelin for Jason) and essentially gaslit themselves into thinking they wanted all of this and now reality has set in where the honeymoon phase is gone and they’re left trying to hopelessly convince themselves that this was right choice all along. I genuinely feel for them if this is the case.

Reactions: 13
It really hit me how Jason and keelin have really spedrun this relationship, like a child and an engagement in little less than two years, it seems they had a friendship, both had feelings for eachother (more so keelin for Jason) and essentially gaslit themselves into thinking they wanted all of this and now reality has set in where the honeymoon phase is gone and they’re left trying to hopelessly convince themselves that this was right choice all along. I genuinely feel for them if this is the case.
Why feel for 2 grown ass adults who had unprotected sex and brought a child into the world? It wasn't a teenage surprise pregancy like she almost tries to market it as. I have zero sympathy for either of them, made bed and lying in it (with zero penetration or bjs apparently).

I hate to say this but even admitting she is "too lazy" to give head makes me feel sorry for Jason. If one door is closed, open up another for the sake of salvaging your relationship. What do you call 2 20 somethings who live together and don't have sex? Roommates!

Reactions: 14
Why feel for 2 grown ass adults who had unprotected sex and brought a child into the world? It wasn't a teenage surprise pregancy like she almost tries to market it as. I have zero sympathy for either of them, made bed and lying in it (with zero penetration or bjs apparently).
Exactly! She makes it out as if this was a big surprise and she's such a young mam when lets not forget that she openly planned this baby.

IMG_3980.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Is she not 25? She is not a young mother why cant anyone shake her and get this through her greasy head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She definitely tries to set a false narrative of her life to set her up for romanticised stories of her youth for when she’s older. Also the same reason as to why she takes takes a lot of “edgey” disposable pics in an attempt to be seen as “so cool when she was younger” by her older children/grandchildren.

Reactions: 12
You couldn’t waterboard this info out of me. Yay my boyfriend sees me like a piece of meat and so do I!!! ew..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i'm watching her new video now and it feels like she's trying to convince herself that they're on the same page? i just find that when she's talking about how foreplay starts when sex ends and uses jason doing the washing and cooking as an example really really weird. you've just had a baby! he's doing the bare minimum girly!

and then she says it helps because they're on the same page when it comes to not having penetrative sex? what do you mean it helps? that's literally basic consent? she uses the example that when you're pregnant and don't drink you have an excuse, which is strange because why would you have a partner that you'd need an excuse to not have penetrative sex? surely no is enough and you don't need to be on the same page you just both need to understand consent?

major bad vibes from this video and i'm not even halfway through :(

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.