Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she should be giving sex advice period. Her viewers are young and impressionable and just have started having sex. She doesn’t have a healthy attitude to sex. Also I wonder how Jason feels about her sharing such intimate details about their sex life?

Reactions: 14
The neck of her to be giving sex advice 💀 I hope to god people don’t actually take her seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i'm watching her new video now and it feels like she's trying to convince herself that they're on the same page? i just find that when she's talking about how foreplay starts when sex ends and uses jason doing the washing and cooking as an example really really weird. you've just had a baby! he's doing the bare minimum girly!

and then she says it helps because they're on the same page when it comes to not having penetrative sex? what do you mean it helps? that's literally basic consent? she uses the example that when you're pregnant and don't drink you have an excuse, which is strange because why would you have a partner that you'd need an excuse to not have penetrative sex? surely no is enough and you don't need to be on the same page you just both need to understand consent?

major bad vibes from this video and i'm not even halfway through :(
is she really praising jason for cooking for her?? surely thats the bare minimum as you say when she's had a baby literally strapped to her body since the day it was born

also if she's still feeling relatively uncomfortable with being intimate she shouldnt be praising jason for agreeing to no penetrative sex....does she not realize she doens't owe him anything, especially when she seemingly is having quite a difficult experience with her postpartum body??

she's so desperate to show that they have this perfect relationship, but the way she describes it just sounds sad to me. like she thinks that telling everyone that jason cooks for her proves that he's the perfect man or something...?

Reactions: 11
She’s just SO RUDE to anyone who isn’t licking her hole in the comments
C9A2387E-1C94-4831-BE02-41D829E6D44C.jpeg

Reactions: 27
I just feel sorry for her daughter in all of this. Who knows what the internet will be like in the future but having intimate details of your parents’ sex life out there like that is never going to be a good thing. I appreciate keelin has talked about wanting to leave social media and pursue a “normal job” but when you’re in the influencer world and you have bills to pay and kids to feed. I bet it’s hard to leave the easy money of insta sponsored posts and adsense

I just feel sorry for her daughter in all of this. Who knows what the internet will be like in the future but having intimate details of your parents’ sex life out there like that is never going to be a good thing. I appreciate keelin has talked about wanting to leave social media and pursue a “normal job” but when you’re in the influencer world and you have bills to pay and kids to feed. I bet it’s hard to leave the easy money of insta sponsored posts and adsense
not even just her parents either, keelin literally labelled her mam (her daughter's GRANDMOTHER) a narcissist online, not to mention all the times keelin has talked about her dad

Reactions: 9
her comment here really rubbed me the wrong way. She used to make quite a few chatty videos with jason but since the baby is here we have hardly seen him talk. Fair enough it’s her channel but it would be interesting for viewers to see them talk together about navigating parenthood together etc
She’s just SO RUDE to anyone who isn’t licking her hole in the comments View attachment 1869492

Reactions: 4
Nothing can destroy a relationship quite like throwing a baby granade into it. You either come back from it cause you're strong (and been together longer than a wet weekend) and love the person even more. Or you become a single Mama/Dad! I think I know where this is going.

She wont break up with him because she'll a) be embarrassed and 2) probably needs him to cover half of the rent

I can't see him breaking up with her either, i mean she literally plucked him from his childhood bedroom, dragged him to london, then back to ireland and then decided she wanted a baby. if that didnt bother him i cant see them breaking up

also does she even read the books she's posing with on insta? i swear most of the books she had in her book stack she got like 2 years ago and still hasnt read them

Reactions: 12
I do find it a bit weird that all her videos are filmed of her sitting on her bed, most of her insta posts are her in bed or the baby on the bed. I get she has a 1 bedroom flat but she has a sofa?

Reactions: 7
I do find it a bit weird that all her videos are filmed of her sitting on her bed, most of her insta posts are her in bed or the baby on the bed. I get she has a 1 bedroom flat but she has a sofa?
She also lives in the city centre, must be a lot more interesting things to do/ content wise too, ot
She also lives in the city centre- if I was paying the rent prices to live in the centre of town I’d be making the most of my surrounding. I get the impression she isn’t finding motherhood as easy as she makes out

Her latest reel has given me major ick. Is it not enough to just see the food on the plate…? The way she gulped down the water shejkwndhdiiwowpndnwjh. And the way she called pain au chocolats croissants 💀💀💀

• Sick
  • Haha
Do yourselves a feckin favour and have a gawk on Jason's Facebook. He has had about 3 transformations, before ending up this tragic mushtashed thing. He has been a curl brah, a floppy fringe brah, a club kid brah.. Now he is just BRUH!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is so mean, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But duck me, Jason is rotten looking with that straight cut across fringe. They look like so idk messy/dirty? Like for people who definitely are not working class (keelin) you think they’d stop with this almost cosplaying the homeless shenanigans 🤢

Reactions: 17
This is so mean, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But duck me, Jason is rotten looking with that straight cut across fringe. They look like so idk messy/dirty? Like for people who definitely are not working class (keelin) you think they’d stop with this almost cosplaying the homeless shenanigans 🤢
Image of Jane the virgin from netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.