Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 things that make me really dislike the girls (Saoirse and Keelin)

1. the burping - trivial as it sounds, it’s only done for shock factor and to be “‘it like other girls”. Saoirse started copying Keelin doing it, it’s made me not wanna watch the videos at all
2. Keelins god awful poetry over videos, sounds pretentious and she has zero talent for it. It’s also obvious that it just adds length to YouTube videos with very little work
3. S does random “insightful” rants on YouTube and Instagram (“do you know what I mean”) that just come across as really dumb sounding, like something you’d say at 17 thinking you were deep and meaningful. They just sound so forced for the purpose of being edgy

the two of them trying so hard to be edgy, makes them not edgy
Every time saoirse does one of those rants it feels like an exposé of how easy their lives are. “You know like when someone doesn’t like you, it’s not actually like, it actually doesn’t have anything to do with you actually it says a lot more about them - do you know what I mean? Like I just tell myself positive affirmations and like yeah manifest and its really helpful”

and don’t even get me started on when they try to give advice about sex. More than anything it seems like two ppl trying to prove that they have sex,,,it’s so uneducated and naive —genuinely how I used to think when I was 16.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
remember when she was like "im so angry because the baby is a leo"... and now she's calling it "postpartum rage"

she chats utter shite, she's angry because she was deluded about how hard it is to raise a baby in a crappy flat in dublin

i still enjoy saoirse's videos, she's real

Reactions: 18
She’s posted every angle of the baby’s face in her latest tiktok that she can’t claim to hide her face anymore lol

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she knows why she’s covering the babies face. She probably just saw someone doing it on social media. She shares everything else about the baby so it literally defeats the purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s been SOO inconsistent. Surely her audience is gonna turn against her eventually? What do you all think?

Reactions: 2
She’s been SOO inconsistent. Surely her audience is gonna turn against her eventually? What do you all think?
Well she did just have a child? 😅 what inconsistency do you think they’ll turn on her for? Tbh the majority of people’s audiences are casual viewers not following them super closely so I don’t think most people will have noticed any change and if they have they attribute it to being a new mum

Reactions: 2
i think most of us here WERE her audience, she's not exactly famous enough to warrant random people finding her and talking about her online. her "new" audience will too when they get bored of the forced poetry baby content

Reactions: 11
Yep, she blocked me from insta for liking someones comment, I myself didnt comment, I do like to be nosey on her insta and now I'm blocked from it. I think I may just unfollow her from everything.
I actually didnt mind her but I dont agree to things she does, but I never verbalised them. I followed her when she was actually interesting (going on 3yrs or so) now this whole wholesome young mum crap doesnt float with me she has a lot of growing up to do, this is coming from someone 8yrs her senior, Ive not been lucky enough to just "fall" pregnant like her, she is very naive.

Reactions: 5
Yep, she blocked me from insta for liking someones comment, I myself didnt comment, I do like to be nosey on her insta and now I'm blocked from it. I think I may just unfollow her from everything.
I actually didnt mind her but I dont agree to things she does, but I never verbalised them. I followed her when she was actually interesting (going on 3yrs or so) now this whole wholesome young mum crap doesnt float with me she has a lot of growing up to do, this is coming from someone 8yrs her senior, Ive not been lucky enough to just "fall" pregnant like her, she is very naive.
you're so right. she thinks by her having a baby that it means she's "grown up".
thats so far from the truth, having a baby doesnt mean in any way that a person is mature and emotionally mature.
the girl is stunted in her teenage years, its sad

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen Saoirse’s instagram story about her phobia of cartoons printed on things?? It’s about to expire but I am SOOOOO confused LOOOOL what is she talking about? Think she’s lost it (love her though tbh)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So first she claims her child can sign at 9 weeks, now she's teething at 10 weeks 🙄

She thinks she's made the smartest, most quickly developing baby on the planet - yet doesn't seek advice from her doctor but asks a bunch of randos on instagram for advice.

The child isn't teething Keelin, she's prob just sick of your fussing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s not like Keelin is the pinnacle of smartness, she couldn’t even make it through college. Jason works at UO. Not sure why she thinks she’s given birth to Einstein

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought the "my baby is a genius" thing was a joke, but I think it was on tiktok that there was a prompt like "screenshot your last 10 google searches" and one of Keelin's was "is my baby a genius" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the "my baby is a genius" thing was a joke, but I think it was on tiktok that there was a prompt like "screenshot your last 10 google searches" and one of Keelin's was "is my baby a genius" 🙄
Imagine how disappointed she'll be when the baby turns out to be of normal intelligence and that she herself is not a perfect mother. And that her parents weren't actually that bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s scrabbling to convince herself that she made the right choice in getting pregnant and keeping the baby. It’s clearly not going how she thought it would - her parent is barely there because he works full time and she lives in a small apartment in the noisy city centre with a newborn because her parents didn’t bankroll her through her motherhood journey. So convincing herself her baby is a genius will make her believe it will have all been worth it in the end.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.