Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's done the title change again lol...she changed the video that was called "it gets better" to "getting out of a depressive slump"...
she's shameless
1667320420215.png
1667320452149.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t know how anyone can watch this one on YouTube. The cheesy narration and the carry on out of her 😩 you would imagine that the birth of your child equates to the end of your life 😩 painful spoilt brat

Reactions: 13
I was listening to the podcast - Ellie was saying that she was at Keelin and Jason's apartment once and they started making out in front of her, Keelin being in her underwear 😅 they were laughing but I'd find that disrespectful to be honest.

Keelin was also saying that she will stop drinking because it upsets the baby even if she waits 1 hr to breastfeed, but she's hoping to be able to drink during Christmas. They seemed to be glorifying the drinking culture a bit to be honest

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I personally would never want any of my family members seeing me MAKE OUT with my partner, let alone whilst I’m just in my underwear.

everything with this lot is just so weird and creepy.

Reactions: 15
I was listening to the podcast - Ellie was saying that she was at Keelin and Jason's apartment once and they started making out in front of her, Keelin being in her underwear 😅 they were laughing but I'd find that disrespectful to be honest.

Keelin was also saying that she will stop drinking because it upsets the baby even if she waits 1 hr to breastfeed, but she's hoping to be able to drink during Christmas. They seemed to be glorifying the drinking culture a bit to be honest
its giving keelin being so insecure in the relationship that she has to remind ellie jason is hers, god forbid when they get their lives back and start doing things, how is she gonna cope with jason being around girls, esp when she knows how her relationship with jason started

Reactions: 6
It seems like she constantly has to make a point of proving her family, friends and even her audience wrong. I’ve noticed that she’s started talking about how Jason is the perfect dad after comments that he does nothing. And now this thing with Ellie… it’s so weird and pathetic

Reactions: 9
It seems like she constantly has to make a point of proving her family, friends and even her audience wrong. I’ve noticed that she’s started talking about how Jason is the perfect dad after comments that he does nothing. And now this thing with Ellie… it’s so weird and pathetic
It’s so weird isn’t it.. she’s so defensive of them but I guess this is what happens when you put so much of your family online for content. Not only do you have to defend yourself but also your family.

Reactions: 3
Keelin was also saying that she explained to Eimear what homophobia was when they lived in London - according to them, she didn't know it was a thing for gay people to be discriminated against. I find
hard to believe that she wasn't aware of this to be honest - you would need to be very oblivious

• Haha
I struggle to believe that considering how woke they are and how much Keelin would post about it before. Surely it’s something you’d speak about with your best friends

Reactions: 1
Keelin was also saying that she explained to Eimear what homophobia was when they lived in London - according to them, she didn't know it was a thing for gay people to be discriminated against. I find
hard to believe that she wasn't aware of this to be honest - you would need to be very oblivious
Eimear was like 17/18 when the marriage ref was happening here, she’d have to have been living under a rock to not know anything about homophobia in Ireland after that. Also if I were her I’d be so embarrassed to admit something like that so publicly, she just looks ignorant now.

Reactions: 8
Eimear was like 17/18 when the marriage ref was happening here, she’d have to have been living under a rock to not know anything about homophobia in Ireland after that. Also if I were her I’d be so embarrassed to admit something like that so publicly, she just looks ignorant now.
Totally agree, I find it so hard to believe she didn't know. Are they just trying to dumb themselves down so we lower our expectations of them? 🤣

Reactions: 2
i dont know who would wanna watch keelin just burp, chat tit and laugh into a microphone tbh

Looks like they are doing a live podcast showView attachment 1698857
[/QUOTE]
she literally said in her last tiktok that she doesn’t think she’ll be able to do the live show cause the baby refuses to feed off anything other then her boob (which is fully her own fault) but when say that and then ask people to buy tickets??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ehm maybe cut your babies nails with a babies nails scissors? Not post about biting them off?? What the duck is wrong with this girl I can only imagine her behind closed doors

Reactions: 11
3 things that make me really dislike the girls (Saoirse and Keelin)

1. the burping - trivial as it sounds, it’s only done for shock factor and to be “‘it like other girls”. Saoirse started copying Keelin doing it, it’s made me not wanna watch the videos at all
2. Keelins god awful poetry over videos, sounds pretentious and she has zero talent for it. It’s also obvious that it just adds length to YouTube videos with very little work
3. S does random “insightful” rants on YouTube and Instagram (“do you know what I mean”) that just come across as really dumb sounding, like something you’d say at 17 thinking you were deep and meaningful. They just sound so forced for the purpose of being edgy

the two of them trying so hard to be edgy, makes them not edgy

Reactions: 28
3 things that make me really dislike the girls (Saoirse and Keelin)

1. the burping - trivial as it sounds, it’s only done for shock factor and to be “‘it like other girls”. Saoirse started copying Keelin doing it, it’s made me not wanna watch the videos at all
2. Keelins god awful poetry over videos, sounds pretentious and she has zero talent for it. It’s also obvious that it just adds length to YouTube videos with very little work
3. S does random “insightful” rants on YouTube and Instagram (“do you know what I mean”) that just come across as really dumb sounding, like something you’d say at 17 thinking you were deep and meaningful. They just sound so forced for the purpose of being edgy

the two of them trying so hard to be edgy, makes them not edgy
Agree with all of the above. I find them to be very embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.