Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only just found the thread so forgive me if this has been asked but why does Jason always tag saoirse in stuff and post pictures of her?

Reactions: 2
8F40C2DA-FDF4-4D32-91AE-498332293BC1.jpeg

Why is she SO PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE? somebody asked a simple question and a REASONABLE question given that she spent a large portion of her online presence speaking about veganisn so it’s entirely fair to ask about it?? being so rude is not the serve she thinks it is.

Reactions: 40
View attachment 1885654

Why is she SO PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE? somebody asked a simple question and a REASONABLE question given that she spent a large portion of her online presence speaking about veganisn so it’s entirely fair to ask about it?? being so rude is not the serve she thinks it is.
“I don’t know why it matters” maybe because you built your entire online image and brand on being sustainable/vegan!? Also I think she’s intentionally showing herself eating meat to increase engagement with comments/ questions. Realistically she could just lie about what she’s eat or leave certain things off her insta and yt

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"Heres an entire video about what I eat in a day" straight onto "why does it matter what I eat in a day" 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have never felt my hormones were more balanced than when nursing tbh. She also says she eats meat to balance her hormones, while still buying processed vegan shite foods like sausage rolls and croissants.

Reactions: 3
She seems like the most bitter person ever, and so defensive. It's no wonder people seem to dislike her in real life. Major toxic friend vibes. I can't imagine her being happy for anyone else.

Reactions: 13
I am failing to see how a mini human who depends on you 100% fitted into their lifestyle!? Was she a band aid baby? Was she to replace a bad childhood? I am just at a loss to see how she thought having a baby in her 20s was a good idea, she is now realising that it didn't make life any better.

Reactions: 10
I am failing to see how a mini human who depends on you 100% fitted into their lifestyle!? Was she a band aid baby? Was she to replace a bad childhood? I am just at a loss to see how she thought having a baby in her 20s was a good idea, she is now realising that it didn't make life any better.
it seemed like her youtube/influencing was tanking, her lease was ending soon and she knew she would have to get a real job...combined with an unhealthy attachment to jason and attention seeking. She for some reason thought she could just leave London and swan into a house in Dublin with a garden and her and Jason could be stay at home parents, she has no grasp on reality at all

Reactions: 13
Saoirise sobbing on her insta story saying “i love keelin’s baby so much shes so cute” this girl is so embarrassing why would you not keep that to yourself instead of share it with the world it’s attention seeking

Reactions: 7
She’s so impulsive I bet she just saw someone on tiktok saying they love being a mam. Jason is as thick as her for going along with it.

Reactions: 6
She’s so impulsive I bet she just saw someone on tiktok saying they love being a mam. Jason is as thick as her for going along with it.
I am sure she blames her impulsively on her ADHD. I know I can be impulsive but having a baby on impulse of probably the most rediculous thing I have heard. But would well believe it.

Anyone know how to set up a new thread?

Reactions: 2
I was watching her older vlogs and even back then her and Jason seemed weird. She would do this baby voice when they were talking lighthearted, and then switch to this mean passive aggressive tone when she was asking something from him.

Again, I’ll never not be in shock at this Keelin’s and Saoirse’s inability to keep anything sacred or private. Yes Saoirse, it’s beautiful that you feel so much joy at the life of your niece, but keep that feeling for yourself and the people close to you — not everyone needs to know.
Also with Keelin constantly complaining about every little thing. Being a mom is hard, obviously, and it’s really important we have these discussions, however I’ve heard more negative things surrounding taking care of the baby vs the positive, it’s bizarre. I can’t lie she does seem a bit depressed.

I’m not sure how to make a new thread, but thank u to whoever does!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.