Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she had bleeping basic witch rose gold number balloons in her basic witch over cluttered insta house on her basic witch not even a milestone birthday. Basic witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Of course she had bleeping basic witch rose gold number balloons in her basic witch over cluttered insta house on her basic witch not even a milestone birthday. Basic witch.
Do you think she’s a witch?? Maybe you Could just make it a bit clearer for us 😄😄😄 (I’m in agreement she’s a dick)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else just think Sean must find her SO dull on holiday?! I’ve watched her stories and they are so over edited with all the different fonts and colours etc. She has said before that it literally takes her seconds apparently but that is bollocks. It takes a good bit of time to change the font colours and the sizes and all the fiddly lines etc she uses and it is like that on every single photo. He probably has to just stand there rolling his eyes as she documents everything ‘for the gram’ ...

Reactions: 10
Is that an ad for a door, a hat, a jumper, a skirt, a belt, a bag, a camera, a plant, a shelf, some rings, nail varnish, a cream jumper, some dangly wool on a stick, some pampas in a vase, a dress, a watch or a way to pay for something that she hasn’t had even to pay for?

Why are her pictures so busy? Whatever the ad is for does not stand out.. I hope she never gets a job in advertising 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Another clutter filled ad where you can barely see the product

And an ad for a travel mug on her home office desk 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just spent £45 on that Lick Paint and this d***head gets it for free! :mad: God it infuriates me.. I really wish these companies would realise that instead of gifting to these twats all the time, reduce your prices!

Do you think she’s a witch?? Maybe you Could just make it a bit clearer for us 😄😄😄 (I’m in agreement she’s a dick)
Hahahahahahaha. I just wanted to over use the phrase basic witch and I stand by it 😉

Reactions: 3
Lol it’s defo not the dark nights that have stopped her uploading outfit pics - old hamster cheeks can’t fit in her clothes methinks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What actually did happen to healthy Joanna?
She culled a load of followers, ditched WW as an ambassdor, decorated her house horrifically, posted about every single thing the dog did, posted a daily pic of her partner gurning at the camera, complained about Ads alot, tried to become a home account and then deactivated and hasn't come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She culled a load of followers, ditched WW as an ambassdor, decorated her house horrifically, posted about every single thing the dog did, posted a daily pic of her partner gurning at the camera, complained about Ads alot, tried to become a home account and then deactivated and hasn't come back.
ohhhh! I thought I had been culled but she actually gone then...?

Reactions: 2