Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dorothy Perkins have sent her a dress as a "pr product" and she's used that awful filter she uses on everything that completely changes the colour of it 🤦

Reactions: 5
Dorothy Perkins have sent her a dress as a "pr product" and she's used that awful filter she uses on everything that completely changes the colour of it 🤦
I can’t believe the colour change it makes!! Makes you realise how filtered everything is!!!

Reactions: 5
I literally thought it was a different dress 🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s like she is obsessed with living a dull beige life

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t post as much as she used to... I prefer her fashion rather than her home that’s why I kept following her but it’s just another boring home account!

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t post as much as she used to... I prefer her fashion rather than her home that’s why I kept following her but it’s just another boring home account!
She has gone very dull and boring.

I think it’s the classic cycle of an ex weightloss account... stops posting food, starts posting home/fashion posts, makes everything they post so instagramable, realises it takes a lot of time and effort to make everything picture perfect, loses their interest and posts stop/start slowing down to mundane posts such as coffee or a candle

Reactions: 3
Another hair appointment today for "more blending and a toner"

We obviously aren't alone in thinking the new hair looks tit then

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another hair appointment today for "more blending and a toner"

We obviously aren't alone in thinking the new hair looks tit then
How do you know she’s gone for blending and a toner? Picture I’ve just seen is just her in the salon no caption. I wondered whether she had deleted one explaining what she was having done after reading the comments on here 🤭