Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She culled a load of followers, ditched WW as an ambassdor, decorated her house horrifically, posted about every single thing the dog did, posted a daily pic of her partner gurning at the camera, complained about Ads alot, tried to become a home account and then deactivated and hasn't come back.
LOL

Reactions: 2
To be fair, I still use sticky notes but actually at work. I wouldn't use them in my personal life.

Reactions: 6
Would love to see her house without all the crappy filters. Don't think it would look good

Reactions: 5
Would love to see her house without all the crappy filters. Don't think it would look good
It looks so uncomfortable and so uninviting. Who the hell wants to live in a staged instagram photo with that amount of clutter

Reactions: 1
£20+ for eco friendly toilet roll? I’m all for sustainable options but making out this was her choice is laughable. If you hadn’t been given a bunch of freebies and/or paid to promote it, you wouldn’t care Keelie.
In the current climate, I think flashing about £20 toilet roll is laughable. Yes to helping the environment but no to only doing it for likes. ‘We’ve recently swapped’ no you’ve been given it, Keelie you telling us once you’ve ran out of your gifted £19.95 set of 10, you won’t be returning to your usual Aldi 9 pack? Fml... if you care about sustainability stop buying so much tit for your house that will ultimately end up in a landfill when you move onto your next home decor fad 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Cheese birds” STOP I am done 🤣 I actually stared at this picture for ages to work out what the duck she was on about!
SAME 😂 I was trying to work out if it was a new fancy piece of cheese until I went onto her next story 🤦🏼‍♀️

She posted that she’s having an early Christmas tomorrow because they’re going away, but BJ just announced that travel isn’t allowed. Wonder if she’ll stick to the rules of staying local?

Reactions: 5
She posted that she’s having an early Christmas tomorrow because they’re going away, but BJ just announced that travel isn’t allowed. Wonder if she’ll stick to the rules of staying local?
in the comments she’s said they going to Cuba, probably will go anyway

• Wow
in the comments she’s said they going to Cuba, probably will go anyway
I bet she does. Looking at what’s being said since the presser, I don’t know if international travel is actually banned for the whole of England or just T4.

I bet she does. Looking at what’s being said since the presser, I don’t know if international travel is actually banned for the whole of England or just T4.
Banned in T4 I believe and strongly not advised in T1 - T3 but she clearly does not care. To each their own but I wouldn't even book a trip given the state of things.

Reactions: 1
I wondered where she we going! She’s mad with all these countries banning UK residents!
Looks like she's very lucky she even got to go. They are stopping flights and lots of countries have banned people coming from the UK.
It's okay though because she desperately needs her second holiday of the year.

• Angry
Reactions: 3