Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've now seen it all 😂 question is does she have any room left to hang this "abstract" art up with all the shelves and plants and other shite she has

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've now seen it all 😂 question is does she have any room left to hang this "abstract" art up with all the shelves and plants and other shite she has
Wouldn’t surprise me if she hung them in the garden. Maybe her house is actually full and that’s why she has cushions and mirrors and an indoor table in her garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ I've just seen the "artwork" she has made/the prints that Sean likes but she doesn't, so they're not allowed in the house until she has destroyed it with polyfiller.

She must be SO controlling, everything done on her time, for her Instagram!
I feel really sorry for him. In her past few weeks shes said a couple of times that Sean wants something but she doesn't so he's not allowed. When you buy a home with someone surely its for both of your enjoyment not just one beige brain?

Reactions: 8
Christ I've just seen the "artwork" she has made/the prints that Sean likes but she doesn't, so they're not allowed in the house until she has destroyed it with polyfilla

What even is that crap? I get everyone has different tastes but how is that something nice to look at?! Also so sad for Sean that she was like ‘he likes this one and wants to put it up’ then straight over it with a paint roller 😡

Reactions: 4
What even is that crap? I get everyone has different tastes but how is that something nice to look at?! Also so sad for Sean that she was like ‘he likes this one and wants to put it up’ then straight over it with a paint roller 😡
That house looks like a junkyard. It must be like living in a jumble sale. Shes horrible to him. Its his home as well. I dread to think what she would be like if he put something up without permission.

The post nobody asked for this morning: "Hallway update".

WHAT WHY WOULD WE NEED AN UPDATE ABOUT YOUR SHITTING HALLWAY?! It's a space where you walk through your front door, take off your shoes and then you chuck all of your deliveries on the floor 🤷‍♀️ I certainly dont need an update on the console/lamb/tit spread across it.

• Haha
Just came on to say.. the garden is full of even more tit on the latest stories. Who needs this much crap to cart in and out the house/garage when it starts to rain?

Reactions: 7
Looks like a flipping display in habitat. Who has time for that? I gave my chairs a wipe and sat straight down.

Reactions: 3
I haven't looked at her instagram for a long time...why does her garden look like a living room without walls?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How long do we think it’ll be before she gives up teaching to be a “full time influencer”? 🤮

• Sick
I haven't looked at her instagram for a long time...why does her garden look like a living room without walls?
Haha check out the stories.. more like a bloody sale yard for instagram crap. I've not got that much tit littering my living room 😂

Reactions: 2
They've now spent £75 on a fire pit thing for the outside living room. Then this morning she's spouting a load of crap of how "they" (she) doesn't like the kitchen and how they will be getting new flooring for it soon. If you've bought a rug specifically for a room, why would you then change the flooring?
And dont get me started on the "we are going to stencil the wall" duck ME LEAVE IT ALONE.
If I see any more tit stencilling in that house, I might explode.

• Haha
  • Heart
They've now spent £75 on a fire pit thing for the outside living room. Then this morning she's spouting a load of crap of how "they" (she) doesn't like the kitchen and how they will be getting new flooring for it soon. If you've bought a rug specifically for a room, why would you then change the flooring?
And dont get me started on the "we are going to stencil the wall" duck ME LEAVE IT ALONE.
If I see any more tit stencilling in that house, I might explode.
Seriously it’s like Changing Rooms in the 90s. Everything is magnolia and stencilled.

• Haha
Has she dropped the WW from her page? And is now really desperate to become a home account that absolutely no one wants to copy 😄

• Haha