Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god if she was my teacher and she spoke the way she does on her stories (*pause... Lip smack... Welllll.. *) I'd go absolutely mental.

Reactions: 1
Newsflash to any one who isnt a homeowner - buying is not that easy! Bloody hell she makes it sounds like she popped down to tesco to buy bog roll! Bore off. I dont buy any of it. Including the part where she only started saving at Christmas. Im thankfully lucky enough to have parents who were in a position to help me financially when buying,but I still had to save and prove what colour of nicknacks ive been wearing to the bank going back 2 years! Bugs me when people blatantly get help and dont say it.

Reactions: 9
I hope her phone gets sorted soon so she can post pictures because she is a nightmare to listen to on stories

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How rude is she being about the previous house owners😑✋ it's fiiiiiiiiiilthy😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Newsflash to any one who isnt a homeowner - buying is not that easy! Bloody hell she makes it sounds like she popped down to tesco to buy bog roll! Bore off. I dont buy any of it. Including the part where she only started saving at Christmas. Im thankfully lucky enough to have parents who were in a position to help me financially when buying,but I still had to save and prove what colour of nicknacks ive been wearing to the bank going back 2 years! Bugs me when people blatantly get help and dont say it.
I'd bet anything she had significant help from her parents - same goes for the flat!

Reactions: 2
Don't know what house prices are like in her area but that is a very nice home for a first time buyer :unsure:

Dear god woman stop touching your hair! I can’t even make it through one of her stories because the incessant hair flicking and touching makes me want to break something! 😆

Just watched these stories.. never known anybody to sound so bloody snotty over somebody else’s home decor choices and the cleaning scenario.. she sounded incredibly rude, how does she know the lady doesn’t follow her??

Just watched these stories.. never known anybody to sound so bloody snotty over somebody else’s home decor choices and the cleaning scenario.. she sounded incredibly rude, how does she know the lady doesn’t follow her??
They also left her quite a lot of stuff in the house. She’s used to getting stuff handed to her though so I guess it’s just expected now and she thinks the appropriate reaction is to be rude. She makes me so annoyed.

Shes rude and so up herself. Now I know why she doesnt show the new man as much as she did the last! I need to lay down now I'm so dizzy from her camera work

I love in a 4 bed detached and it cost me £190k when I moved in. Joys of being northern.

I don’t flick my hair, I’m not skinny aaand I don’t holiday 8 times a year.

My mind seriously boggles at how much she shares on an open profile when she is a teacher. She is so braggy she doesnt give a tit

Her house is an older semi with living rooms and bedrooms attached at party wall, she's going to know all about it now she's lifted those carpets and can hear her neighbours through the floors lol

Reactions: 7
It's a beautiful house and I can't wait to see what she does with it.

I did think though isn't it bad to just rip carpets up and sand down the floorboards to use as floor? I thought you needed insulation and then actual flooring to go on top. Seems a bit drafty.

Yeah I'm also looking forward to see. It will be beautiful, as annoying and smug as she is she has great style.

Reactions: 5
My mind seriously boggles at how much she shares on an open profile when she is a teacher. She is so braggy she doesnt give a tit

Her house is an older semi with living rooms and bedrooms attached at party wall, she's going to know all about it now she's lifted those carpets and can hear her neighbours through the floors lol
She's shared so much about the house that it's fairly easy to find online... even if she wasn't a teacher it's very careless!

Anyone know where it notts she’s bought? I nearly bough a very similar house there about 5 years ago for £103k.

I hate the was she’s so smug about it all. Well done you’ve bought a house, up there it’s very normal as the prices are so much better. I’m from the south where it’s pretty much unheard of without help.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know where it notts she’s bought? I nearly bough a very similar house there about 5 years ago for £103k.

I hate the was she’s so smug about it all. Well done you’ve bought a house, up there it’s very normal as the prices are so much better. I’m from the south where it’s pretty much unheard of without help.
As luna said above its extremely easy to find it online as she's shared so much about it. It was listed at 220k