Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't the friend just as Insta-fame hungry? If I'm thinking of the right one. I haven't really looked at her photos properly yet.

Honestly, I can't even process her Bali "content" because all I notice is the amount of food they're having on this trip! How can anyone eat that much?! Don't get me wrong I'm all about eating whatever I want on holiday, and I definitely over indulge, but this is a three week trip and I've not seen one picture of them just having a normal sized meal. Surely they must be sick of eating that much at this point?! I just don't get it. And I can be a right greedy guts so it's really not that I'm an angel when it comes to not going overboard on holiday 😂

PS I work in education recruitment and it wouldn't surprise me if she was on around £30k, science teachers (esp chemistry) are like gold dust so she will have been snapped up straight away and there may have been a "bidding war" for her so to speak if she applied for and was offered a couple of posts. Also if she has any extra responsibilities she will have an additional allowance as well which will be topping her base salary up. But really I just reckon she gets way more £££ for the ads she does than we realise.

Reactions: 2
I went to uni with her.
She did her masters then her teaching as there isn’t any jobs in forensic science - she got the chemistry grant and as she has a masters she’ll be on at least 30k

Reactions: 1
I would imagine she's on a good salary due to shortages of teachers in England. I'm in Ireland and there about 100 teachers for each job so opposite problem. A lot of the things she does is achievable but I would agree something seems a miss. I agree with the person who thinks there's a link between her flat and her parents as I noticed myself they are identical. I would imagine she has had help with her house deposit as do many people. I don't think she has managed to save that much since December like she has said. This is the problem with a lot of wannabe influences which she defo wants to be - they flaunt a lifestyle they want to influence on others but are deceitful about how achievable it actually is. Makes impressionable young people feel bad that they can't do the same

Reactions: 4
I went off her when she was essentially bragging about it only taking six months to save for a house deposit.

It’s in the news pretty much weekly about how much people are struggling to get on the property ladder and it just felt a tad like she’s not in touch with the real world and doesn’t realise how lucky she is

Reactions: 3
She's just got back from her third (?) holiday of the year, is about to move into the house she's bought with the mountain of clothes she owns and already has another holiday booked. Genuinely wonder where she gets all this money from - teachers don't earn anywhere near enough for her lifestyle!!

Reactions: 5
She's just got back from her third (?) holiday of the year, is about to move into the house she's bought with the mountain of clothes she owns and already has another holiday booked. Genuinely wonder where she gets all this money from - teachers don't earn anywhere near enough for her lifestyle!!
Erm.... have you not seen all the tit she flogs left right and centre.

Wonder if she pays tax on all this extra earning!!

Her stories have got on my last nerve about her phone.

Reactions: 3