Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she pays tax on all this extra earning!!

Her stories have got on my last nerve about her phone.
Yes I thought the same about her phone! She’s making out like it’s the end of the world she hasn’t got a phone when she can still access everything via her iPad and MacBook... what a first world problem 🙄

duck sake. I wish she’s stop fidgeting and flicking her hair. She’s so jerky. RELAX or take a pic and use a caption 🙄

Reactions: 1
I think she’s reading this thread after all the talk of how much she earns as every story today has mentioned how much stuff costs

I think she’s reading this thread after all the talk of how much she earns as every story today has mentioned how much stuff costs
£160 on a hair appointment alongside the holidays and moving. So relatable!!

I used to love her account a few years ago when she was with the ex and doing the old ww propoints. I recently started up my insta again and cannot believe how much shes changed!

She is so pretty but she is not a natural to stories. Its actually difficult to watch. But shes determined I'll give her that!

The overextending of words "tonesssss" jerky uncomfortable movements, jumping back and forth and pulling at the clothes really bother me.

I want to unfollow but I also want to see this house 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I used to love her account a few years ago when she was with the ex and doing the old ww propoints. I recently started up my insta again and cannot believe how much shes changed!

She is so pretty but she is not a natural to stories. Its actually difficult to watch. But shes determined I'll give her that!

The overextending of words "tonesssss" jerky uncomfortable movements, jumping back and forth and pulling at the clothes really bother me.

I want to unfollow but I also want to see this house 🤷‍♀️
It's ok... her insta is public, unfollow and watch from afar 😂...

Cue her making it private 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God her and her mate healthyjoanna! It seems like anything healthyjoanna can do keelie can do better! Blatantly trying to get booking.com to notice them by tagging the shite out of them at every opportunity! Looks like Keelie is giving her mate tips 🙄

God her and her mate healthyjoanna! It seems like anything healthyjoanna can do keelie can do better! Blatantly trying to get booking.com to notice them by tagging the shite out of them at every opportunity! Looks like Keelie is giving her mate tips 🙄
Now healthyjoanna I did have to unfollow! I get its exciting the new man, the new house...but come on! The 'perfect bliss' is so over curated its obvi. And incredibly bitchy and low of me I know 🙊🤷‍♀️but I just cant with her hair!

They will probably compete over doing their houses up! Are they both teachers as well?

Now healthyjoanna I did have to unfollow! I get its exciting the new man, the new house...but come on! The 'perfect bliss' is so over curated its obvi. And incredibly bitchy and low of me I know 🙊🤷‍♀️but I just cant with her hair!
Been watching this thread for a while but have to agree about healthyjoanna! Also I'm sure she hasn't even been with her boyfriend for a year and she's already bought a house with him not even rented first.. very brave that soon into a relationship!

Reactions: 4
I do notice Keelie doesn't post about skinnycoffee on her feed, only puts it in stories, i would say because nobody can call her out on it! I hate that shite and cannot believe the amount they will pay to plug it! She's never out of Starbucks so i bet she never even touches the stuff.

Been watching this thread for a while but have to agree about healthyjoanna! Also I'm sure she hasn't even been with her boyfriend for a year and she's already bought a house with him not even rented first.. very brave that soon into a relationship!
I though this too, I haven’t really kept tabs on either of them for a long while and I come back to see she’s met someone and bought a house. Pretty sure she never left home either, at least Keelie rented while at uni.

I though Joanna was a case worker of some kind for kids with needs. Is she a teacher now?

I’ve got no idea if she’s a teacher but I think she works in a school.

I’m cracking up at the room tour last night of the most basic room I have ever seen in my life, I mean really?!

I do like healthyjoanna she seems harmless enough but yeah what is happening with the hair???! Does anyone remember when Keelie and her went for bottomless brunch and Joanna got absolutely smashed and was rolling around in a lift sooooo drunk it was really embarassing. And kind of mean of Keelie to upload that to thousands of followers!! That was when I really noticed Joanna’s hair too I do feel bad for her if she has some kind of bald patch or hair thinning?

Reactions: 3
I do like healthyjoanna she seems harmless enough but yeah what is happening with the hair???! Does anyone remember when Keelie and her went for bottomless brunch and Joanna got absolutely smashed and was rolling around in a lift sooooo drunk it was really embarassing. And kind of mean of Keelie to upload that to thousands of followers!! That was when I really noticed Joanna’s hair too I do feel bad for her if she has some kind of bald patch or hair thinning?
This! Not much of a mate to have posted all of that.

That's when I first thought Kellie was mean I'd never do that to a friend! Joanna def is harmless but look no ones life/hair is perfect so just own it! Would make for more genuine following

There’s no way her coffees on her stories are skinny coffee either. A friend of mine was sent skinny coffee, said she tried it and it’s horrific. Keelie is 100% pretending her usual coffee is the skinny one for her posts. Also noticed she reuses coffee photos. Skinny coffee have a contract where you have to post so many to stories a week & have to leave them at the top of your grid for so many hours.

Reactions: 3
She irritates me with the drunken posts mainly because she’s a teacher, has a public profile and keeps nothing hidden. I wonder how many of her students follow her online persona.

Yeah I remember that. Keelie seemed like she was sober as a judge and her friend was out of it. If that was me I'd be getting my mate home and in bed with a glass of water not filming her on the floor. It was so shameful.