Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she have a recent accident in her car? Nothing major just a bump? I remember the sob story on her story

Rent is her only real outgoing (and the bills), which she shares her with boyfriend. She’s said herself she doesn’t have a car or any debt. She should have more than enough money to do what she’s doing.

She’s budgeted £2k for a 3 week holiday to Bali which I think is more than reasonable.
She used air bnb for her short breaks.

I dunno, I just don’t think what she’s doing is so unachievable all things considered. Even without the 21button commission.
She can’t be earning more than £25k a year as a teacher. She’s only in her 2nd year. I’ve been teaching several years longer than her and there’s no way I could afford her lifestyle.

Didn’t she have a recent accident in her car? Nothing major just a bump? I remember the sob story on her story
I think someone broke into her car when they were out.

Reactions: 1
She can’t be earning more than £25k a year as a teacher. She’s only in her 2nd year. I’ve been teaching several years longer than her and there’s no way I could afford her lifestyle.
So? That’s your problem. What’s your point?

She has a massive outgoing of shopping hauls a few times a month from ASOS and zara, not exactly budget shopping. She did have a car at one point as she posted on Instagram that her parents surprised her with it. She has also saved a massive deposit for a house in just over four months on a teacher salary.
I’m missing your point?

If I did a haul of everything I ordered and was charged for it I would be bankrupt and I earn over double was she does.
I holiday more than she does and I have my own house and I’m not in debt.

Don’t be bitter. It’s doable.

Last edited:
I don't think it's that inconceivable. There are people with much lower paid jobs than teachers who travel around Bali for longer than 3 weeks, or even move there!

I don't buy the idea that she's bankrolled by her parents however I've always assumed there's a connection between her parents and her rented flat i.e. maybe they bought the flat and rented it to her. When she posted her parents house at Christmas the inside basically looked like a bigger version of her flat with bare open plan, brick walls, beam ceilings, same windows, etc. as if they'd renovated them both.

Reactions: 2

I’m missing your point?

If I did a haul of everything I ordered and was charged for it I would be bankrupt and I earn over double was she does.

Unsure why you’re getting so wound up by this, and how you know how much she earns to know you earn double yourself.

Being realistic it’s clear she has some help. I’m not bitter about it and since you know nothing about me you’ll have to take my word for that. The point is she buys the clothes for the holidays and wears them on the holidays - we can see the photos? Therefore that is another expense - there is also going out most weekends for food and shopping and day trips which is another expense. Maybe I live in a more expensive area or something but I would not say it’s doable on a new teacher salary without reduced rent or help

I don't think it's that inconceivable. There are people with much lower paid jobs than teachers who travel around Bali for longer than 3 weeks, or even move there!

I don't buy the idea that she's bankrolled by her parents however I've always assumed there's a connection between her parents and her rented flat i.e. maybe they bought the flat and rented it to her. When she posted her parents house at Christmas the inside basically looked like a bigger version of her flat with bare open plan, brick walls, beam ceilings, same windows, etc. as if they'd renovated them both.
I agree the Bali thing isn’t inconceivable but it was how she could save such a large deposit in a shore space of time. You could be right on her parents renting the flat to her, I didn’t think about that.

Reactions: 7
Unsure why you’re getting so wound up by this, and how you know how much she earns to know you earn double yourself.

Being realistic it’s clear she has some help. I’m not bitter about it and since you know nothing about me you’ll have to take my word for that. The point is she buys the clothes for the holidays and wears them on the holidays - we can see the photos? Therefore that is another expense - there is also going out most weekends for food and shopping and day trips which is another expense. Maybe I live in a more expensive area or something but I would not say it’s doable on a new teacher salary without reduced rent or help

I agree the Bali thing isn’t inconceivable but it was how she could save such a large deposit in a shore space of time. You could be right on her parents renting the flat to her, I didn’t think about that.
Half a large house deposit, two expensive holidays, bi weekly shopping hauls (that she keeps) regular meals out, a city break or two (she was in Poland at Easter) a large expensively decorated flat. Something doesn’t add up. Her ad income can’t be that much so it’s either credit cards, supplementing from her bf or her income is being topped up by her parents.
It’s been said already but I really don’t think a new teacher could afford all of the above on her own. I earn well, live in a cheap area and I couldn’t afford her life style without some kind of help.
Even if I took out my car and my insurance, I would be nowhere near that.

Reactions: 2
Her parents live with about 4/5 miles away from me - from what I’ve seen on Instagram! Wouldn’t say it was a bad village but isn’t the most expensive around here.

Maybe her boyfriend earns loads?suppose she buys a lot of clothes and goes on holidays but doesn’t go out that much? Always get the impression she’s mostly on her own at the weekend?

I’m missing your point?

Not being bitter. Just discussing her lifestyle and how on earth she manages to fund it. Most people I know (including teachers, as I am one) would struggle for years to save for a house deposit. I know the year we bought a house we didn’t go on holiday, much less one every half term. She’s already been to Poland and Dubai this year, and Morocco last October. Maybe her parents helped her. Or maybe her boyfriend had some savings. I’ve followed her for years, when she lived with her ex boyfriend. I found her more relatable then tbh.

Hormones. And sometimes I’m just a head. Soz.
Aaaand someone on here posted the type of salary she’d have.

I’m a teacher... on 50k, own house and eat out, go away, buy nice clothes. Teachers are not as badly paid as people think. She is a science teacher so even though newly qualified will be on a good salary. Skinny coffee pay about £500 a month plus all the other #ad income she has, wouldn’t have thought she is short a few bob!

Reactions: 3
I HIGHLY doubt she's on 25 k a year!! I earn more than that in an entry level government job that required no qualifications.

I HIGHLY doubt she's on 25 k a year!! I earn more than that in an entry level government job that required no qualifications.
NQT starting salary is £23,000 so she would be on about that. She’s been teaching 2 years. The starting salary is pretty good compared to a lot of graduate jobs. And there’s plenty of opportunities for career progression. Not slating her at all. But as a teacher who also works with a lot of other teachers... none of us have a lifestyle close to this!

Just seen above actually how much skinny coffee pay!! Sure that and a few other ads and she will have quite a bit more income!!

Last edited:
I think I first noticed the disconnect between her potential outgoings and incomings when she was at uni, rather than just now. At uni she seemed to have a lot of extra cash as well, and that was before the number of followers she has now. She was then in her first job before teaching and was decorating her apartment and going out all the time and holidays with her friends and dinners with her ex.

Her friend Healthy Joanna did a poll the other day about how much people spend on their weekly shop and her reply was £80 per week at Aldi for 2 of them!!! How!!?