Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really worried how A hangs over I. She could so easily slip and fall on her
Its really frightening isn't it, its like does keeley really lack that streak of common sense as to not let your toddler clamber all over your baby!

Reactions: 5
Ava is almost feral. No discipline whatsoever, poor kid hasn't been shown right from wrong. It's just not right.

Reactions: 3
Keeley seems to go around with blinkers on as though she is oblivious to her behaviour, I appreciate that she isn't in the right headspace, but surely Steve sees what's going on or her Mum.
They're literally making a rod for their own backs by not setting her boundaries and not disciplining her when she over steps the mark.
She will be uncontrollable by the time she starts school if they don't nip it in the bud now!

The bath stories last night - absolutely unbelievable! Don’t film her get her out and tell her that’s naughty and not to lean over ivy when in the bath as she could slip
It’s very uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 7
I really don't get it! If I was in the headspace she says she is, posting on the gram and constant promotion of "her business" is the last thing I'd be doing.

Concentrating on one thing would be my aim, (children perhaps) something just isn't right.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The other night when Ava was wanting to go to sleep and settled herself to sleep,did keeley really have to keep filming her,just let her sleep,she doesn't need a phone filming her every move..Also when Ava got in the bath fully clothed,again why did keeley have to keep filming her.Just tell her no and get her out of the bath..

Reactions: 6
For god sake Keeley stop filming your feral child and stop her from eating mud from a dirty puddle and a marshmallow that she’s dipping in a dirt puddle
I know that all kids do try it but most parents wouldn’t encourage it by laughing and would nip it in the bud before it happens abs maybe even tell the kid no. But not Keeley no she just encourages it! Ava is going to be one of those kids that thinks she rules the roost!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For god sake Keeley stop filming your feral child and stop her from eating mud from a dirty puddle and a marshmallow that she’s dipping in a dirt puddle
I know that all kids do try it but most parents wouldn’t encourage it by laughing and would nip it in the bud before it happens abs maybe even tell the kid no. But not Keeley no she just encourages it! Ava is going to be one of those kids that thinks she rules the roost!
I think she already does think she rules the roost sadly

Reactions: 7
If I hadn't read your post here I'd honestly have thought I imagined the whole thing!

My kids had fun, they got manky, exposed to natural bacteria etc, you name it....but ffs what she let's that child put in her mouth is shocking!

I find myself watching and saying to myself....she won't let her, she won't....she fucken does....every time! Despite this diatribe I'm pretty fucken speechless watching Keeley's stories of late.

Reactions: 6
I'm just waiting for her to come on saying Ava is really poorly due to something she's put in her mouth or Ivy is really poorly due to something Ava has done to her 😔
Either way that child needs some discipline and fast ....

She’s always saying that Ava has projectile vomited (at least every few weeks) we know why now!

Reactions: 1
She’s always saying that Ava has projectile vomited (at least every few weeks) we know why now!
Don't forget the mouth ulcers she said she had the other week, im surprised the kids not been hospitalised with the tit she puts in her mouth

Whats actually happened to her car? Has it legit been stolen?
It sounds well dodgy with the mechanic with him saying that he has had phone probs etc but still in contact with the police doing towing jobs for them rescuing stranded motorists from the snow..I think they have both been a bit naive trusting someone off FB.

It sounds well dodgy with the mechanic with him saying that he has had phone probs etc but still in contact with the police doing towing jobs for them rescuing stranded motorists from the snow..I think they have both been a bit naive trusting someone off FB.
**Apparently the car is due back tomorrow.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t trust her friend his replies are that of a teenager from the 90s 😂😂😂 no one texts like that anymore

• Haha
Showergate this morning .... some strange things seem to go on in that house.
My 1st thought when she said the shower had been on all night was : Ava 🤷

Reactions: 2
Does Ava not sleep? She was up messing about with a fan at 10pm last night. As for the hand sanitizer this morning...I have no words, well none I can really say out loud.

She’s letting Ava eat hand sanitizer 🙈
It seems Ava eats anything that she's not allowed to eat but still does.They need to be firmer with her as she could get seriously poorly they aren't careful.

Showergate this morning .... some strange things seem to go on in that house.
My 1st thought when she said the shower had been on all night was : Ava 🤷
I think it's the spirit of her Nan who used to live in the house that turns stuff on and off..It seems that Steve and Keeley are arguing more than normal and because Keeley not in a good place at the mo it's really upsetting her.

Reactions: 1