Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally hold my breath every time she lets ivy down on the floor when avas playing

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see poor Ivys involvement in “ready steady go” earlier this evening? Good job she’s not got any reflux problems...oh wait......

• Wow
Ava is a lovely child. What i can't understand is Keeley's stand back and film her being naughty. It's her duty to chastise and teach Ava her boundaries, what is allowed and what's not.

Instead she stood back and laughed and filmed. Now she is reaping what she has sowed. The child thinks it's ok to perform when Mummy has her phone in her hand. Sad really 😞

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see poor Ivys involvement in “ready steady go” earlier this evening? Good job she’s not got any reflux problems...oh wait......
Is that when Ava was on the sofa,I at first thought Keeley was holding and running with Ava's dolly until I realised it was poor ivy..

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I be followed Keeley for a long time when they done the renovation. I really really like her and the way she keeps it real. I can tell she’s really struggling since Ivy was born and not been to settled but Ava drives me nuts jumping/dancing/climbing every time Ivy is by her it’s like a game. A dangerous game 🙈

Why has she givin ava a massive bowl of crisps so early in the morning? Also looked like she was about to choke on one 😟

Why has she givin ava a massive bowl of crisps so early in the morning? Also looked like she was about to choke on one 😟
She had another bowl of crisps later on. Possibly same crisps, but a different bowl so who knows. Load of crisps either way ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah sure keeley because that looked ever so gentle...😳 she near poked her bleeping eye out!!!

Reactions: 1
Did she actually leave that poor wee might on the living room floor on her own when she *just* went to fold some washing 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 1