Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9A0827EC-FA68-4785-B610-9C14A20DF5AB.jpeg

I don’t want to criticise anyones parenting skills, but I am so worried something is going to happen to that baby.

Ava stood on the edge of the crib, on the top bar and leaned over to a cupboard. I held my breath as the crib can’t be that stable. It would only take a second for an accident to happen.

What the hell have I just watched?!? Nobody is a perfect parent but jeeez she needs to teach Ava ASAP before that wee baby gets hurts. I feel sick watching those stories with them both in the crib. Why is she letting ava in the crib to begin with?! I really hope someone steps in soon 😩

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t follow Keeley anymore because of previous dangerous things I saw but after reading here I thought I’d go and check them out.
OMG how can she seriously stand there filming and laughing at Ava in the crib with Ivy.

I really think she needs someone to intervene before it’s too late and an accident happens.

Ava has NO boundaries at all and something is going to happen to the baby because of the lack of boundaries.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think I’ve commented on this thread before I’ve just had to unfollow her those videos of Ava almost suffocating the baby were one of the most uncomfortable things I’ve ever watched you could hear a little gasp from ivy 😭 Ava is a brat and needs telling no! and keeley needs to sort her tit out and get some help before someone intervenes! It’s neglect what I’m seeing here and it’s not on that baby is not safe and keeley seems more interested in sticking phones in their faces than actually parenting! Just awful

Reactions: 8
How long before Ava is shoving baby lotion down the newborns mouth because let's face it, nobody is telling Ava it's wrong to do so when she puts all kinds of substances in her own mouth. Accident waiting to happen 😕

More interested in FM than parenting at the moment
She admitted she needed some help and then deleted it

Reactions: 4
I w
How long before Ava is shoving baby lotion down the newborns mouth because let's face it, nobody is telling Ava it's wrong to do so when she puts all kinds of substances in her own mouth. Accident waiting to happen 😕
I couldn’t believe she just carried on filming without saying anything to Ava eating that cream 4 times!! Disgusting excuse for a mother that could have poisoned her!!

Reactions: 5
Its a shame as I don't think new mums are getting the health visitor support they did pre covid. If they were they would maybe pick up on mums struggling a little.

I like Keeley, I really do, but I have to agree with you all on this thread.
I felt such anxiety watching Ava sprawled all over that baby in that crib and then balancing on the edge of it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly my heart was in my mouth.
Who sits back & allows that to happen with a newborn? Where is Steve? Wasn't he meant to be working from home now with his new business and with FM? Keeley needs to get her priorities in order & I think that should start with her putting her phone away, teaching Ava how to act around Ivy and getting herself some help if she's struggling.
There's no shame in holding your hand up and asking for that help..

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m a lurker on this thread but how awful were those videos 😢 I hope she gets some help I really do, kids are hard especially newborns with a toddler but she’s making some poor choices right now which is a shame as I liked her

Reactions: 4
She just seems so vacant 😞 why on earth didn’t she stop Ava from licking the body lotion.. that poor baby really looked like she didn’t want that dummy shoved in her mouth

I like Keeley, I really do, but I have to agree with you all on this thread.
I felt such anxiety watching Ava sprawled all over that baby in that crib and then balancing on the edge of it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly my heart was in my mouth.
Who sits back & allows that to happen with a newborn? Where is Steve? Wasn't he meant to be working from home now with his new business and with FM? Keeley needs to get her priorities in order & I think that should start with her putting her phone away, teaching Ava how to act around Ivy and getting herself some help if she's struggling.
There's no shame in holding your hand up and asking for that help..

My fear would be if she nipped to the loo or to answer the door, ava would think it was ok to jump in with ivy. I dont think keeley would allow this in normal circumstances. I think she's in that PND state where everything is a blur. I have been there and its not nice, and when I look back at certain things, I question how It was never picked up on.

• Heart
My fear would be if she nipped to the loo or to answer the door, ava would think it was ok to jump in with ivy. I dont think keeley would allow this in normal circumstances. I think she's in that PND state where everything is a blur. I have been there and its not nice, and when I look back at certain things, I question how It was never picked up on.
I’ve never had PND but my 4 year old just didn’t sleep AT ALL so everything did seem a blur back then but with two little ones it must be so must harder. It reassuring that people here are genuinely concern for K and not actually just having a bash at her.

Reactions: 7
I hope she gets the help she needs soon. Its heartbreaking, has no one close really not seen the red flags.

Definitely no bashing her! Pure genuine concern
It’s very worrying to watch but not something that you can bring up to her or someone close to her without getting called a troll or getting blocked

Definitely no bashing her! Pure genuine concern
It’s very worrying to watch but not something that you can bring up to her or someone close to her without getting called a troll or getting blocked
Exactly what I meant, the post are coming from a place of genuine concern for her not just for the sake to have a dig at her. Surely someone close to her will do something? It’s so difficult to watch.

Exactly what I meant, the post are coming from a place of genuine concern for her not just for the sake to have a dig at her. Surely someone close to her will do something? It’s so difficult to watch.
And again this morning eating seaweed sand and licking rocks
It’s not remotely entertaining

• Wow
Now Ava is licking seaweed & rocks 😞 that kids going to pick up something soon .. you teach kids not put things in their mouths, say if she starts putting dirty pennies in her mouth or even putting stuff in the babies mouth

• Sad
Now Ava is licking seaweed & rocks 😞 that kids going to pick up something soon .. you teach kids not put things in their mouths, say if she starts putting dirty pennies in her mouth or even putting stuff in the babies mouth
It’s getting more shocking with every video. I’m on edge watching every story with the kids in 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 2