Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve honestly had to unfollow after most recent ongoing events that just appear to be continuing it is giving me the absolute fear that her wee girl is going to come to serious harm! There are really no excuses even if Keeley has issues why is her partner not stepping in and taking the phone away ? It’s too much to bare now
In the background of earlier stories today he’s on his phone totally oblivious to what’s going on!

Reactions: 2
More disturbing videos
What is going on??
Ivy is just a real doll for Ava isn’t she ?
Basically just let that baby fall/flip over

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Omg she went flat on her face, she is only 8 weeks old. What is she thinking?
My god, just put the phone away, Keeley!!!

Looks like she was sleeping on her tummy when they went in? She shouldn’t be letting Ava grab her like that. God forbid she turns her back for 2 seconds 😞

Oh my god. Not even practicing safe sleep. Ivy is on her belly and that side to the crib should be up! I know shes not rolling or anything yet but you never know what can happen in a second. Also letting ava run wild with that crib Side down is just waiting for an accident. Why is no one close to her concerned? 😭i just want to cuddle ivy 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh my god. Not even practicing safe sleep. Ivy is on her belly and that side to the crib should be up! I know shes not rolling or anything yet but you never know what can happen in a second. Also letting ava run wild with that crib Side down is just waiting for an accident. Why is no one close to her concerned? 😭i just want to cuddle ivy 💔
The little one looks so uncomfortable all the time the way she propped up and generally held!

Why on earth is ivy left to sleep in an open crib on her front!!!

Omg she went flat on her face, she is only 8 weeks old. What is she thinking?
My god, just put the phone away, Keeley!!!
She was also sleeping on her stomach when Ava went into to wake her. I’m so concerned for her. I want to pick the baby up and comfort her. 🙏🏻No accident happens.

• Heart
I really can't believe she puts her on her front to sleep.
I wonder if her Mum is telling her 'this is what I did & no harm came to you blah, blah, blah' so Keeley is listening to her. Plus was she unattended upstairs while she napped?

• Sad
Why is the side of the next to me crib not up whilst the baby naps and why is no one sat with the baby if shes sleeping on her front. It sounds mean but the baby always looks uncomfortable and just looks like shes been dumped in the crib for a nap. Shes never laying nicely always at a weird angle and just left if you get me.

• Sad
Reactions: 3